trente-deux

𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 2019
𝖬𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖻𝗎, 𝖢𝖺
𝖨𝗋𝗂𝗌'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾

Iris was lounging on the black leather couch stationed in her home studio as she scrolled through her cell phone and looked at all the memories she had captured with Harry. She smiles at the silly moments captured in photographs, but then suddenly, sadness engulfs her as she thinks back to what he did. "What are you looking at, sis?" Rhea said as she plopped herself next to her sister. She glanced at her phone briefly to see a glimpse of a photo of Harry and Iris as they had the biggest smiles on their faces.

But Iris suddenly turned off her phone, plastered a smile at her sister, and said as the lie slipped through her lips, "Nothing, just looking through social media."

Rhea gave her sister a pity look, knowing she had just lied to her. She was still heartbroken about the breakup, "Iris.. you don't have to lie to me. That's why I'm your sister so that you can lean on me like you have multiple times. Now it's my turn to be there for you", Rhea says as she runs her slim fingers through Iris's brown hair.

Iris sighs as she says, "I'm just still so broken since I thought he was the one, the one to share a home forever, but I think that's what karma is getting me back for after what I did to Alex.." as she looks at Niall's back as he sang to the mic with his headset on as he wasn't able to eavesdrop on the girl's conversation.

"Maybe Harry wasn't the one and there's someone far better for you in the future you just don't know it yet" said Rhea as she tried to reassure her that everything would work out in the future

"he was just my happiness, but you may be right.." said Iris as she listened to Niall's singing heard throughout the room

"What are you girls talking about? I feel all left out here," said Niall as he drank his water bottle.

"Oh, just how amazing your singing sounds. I can't wait for the world to listen to these songs!" Said Iris as she looked up at him with a smile

"Oh my gosh, Iris, don't flatter me you're making me blush" said Niall jokingly

"Also, Rhea, happy birthday, my dearest sister can't believe you're 22! Getting so old so fast," said Iris as she hugged her sister tightly and pecked her cheeks

"You're the old one here what do you mean" said Rhea as she laughs

"That's just rude."

SIGN OF THE TIME SINGER HARRY STYLES AND FRENCH SINGER IRIS DE ANDINO HAVE OFFICIALLY CALLED IT BREAKS IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP
𝖻𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌
10:23 𝖺𝗆

SIGN OF THE TIME SINGER HARRY STYLES AND FRENCH SINGER IRIS DE ANDINO HAVE OFFICIALLY CALLED IT BREAKS IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP 𝖻𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 10:23 𝖺𝗆

After approximately their two-year relationship, Iris de Andino and Harry Styles have officially broken up for unknown reasons. Most of their fans are devastated about the news since everyone claimed them to be the "it couple" of our time.

Both celebrities haven't commented on their relationship or why they broke up, but some fans speculate that it was due to some cheating occurring while Iris was away on her 'True Love Tour.' But of course, that is all speculation, and people could think all they want, and we'll still be left in the dark about what happened behind closed doors.

While Iris de Andino stays silent about their relationship and hasn't once talked to the press ever since their split, Harry Styles has announced a new album and is on the move to release an album that got so many of his fans very excited for some new songs.

"Iris would like some quiet time away from the media, so she would greatly appreciate it if paparazzi don't knock on her door with their big cameras, especially now."
- Iris's Manager

As you can probably notice, Iris de Andino is very private about the break-up. Still, fans have come to believe that Harry might've allegedly cheated on her since the French singer came to Instagram to post a story about Irish singer Niall Horan.

'Honestly, the only person I can trust at the moment.'
- Iris De Andino via instagram story

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!