trente

𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾 2019
𝖫𝗈𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌, 𝖢𝖠
𝖲𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖱𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍

"Harry, what did you think of the restaurant food?" Said Camille as she adjusted her shoulder purse

"Oh, it's so good. I'll probably come back with iris next time," said Harry as he had his hands in his trousers' front pockets. Harry only went out with Camille since she had called him up asking if he was up for some food. And in Harry's book, you never declined a free meal, and he had nothing better to do at home since Iris was away.

"I'm sure she would love it. Also, how are you feeling now that she's not home?" Asked Camille as they walked alongside each other

"I won't like it's lonely at times, but we do FaceTime here and there when she's not busy, of course, so it's not bad, I guess," said Harry as he thought back to the Instagram story he had seen earlier in the day. If the media hadn't known that Iris and Harry were an item, she and Rowan could easily be mistaken for a couple.

"Don't be so down. Everything will be alright once Iris is home," said Camille as she put her hand on his arm for reassurance.

"Thanks," said Harry as he smiled at her

It may be wrong, but after that they hung out multiple times together. It was probably the loneliness or the fact that Iris was away that Camille had replaced Iris's spot, maybe not in his heart, but at these lonely times.

"Don't you think fans find it weird that you're hanging out with Camille way too much, man?" said Mitch as he drank from his beer

"No, I doubt it. It's just two friends hanging out together," said Harry as he shrugged his shoulders and sat down on his couch

"I guess if you say so," said Mitch as he glanced at Harry before he drank from his beer

"Nothing will happen" said Harry as he brush it under the rug.

But Mitch was entirely correct. One warm night in June, Camille and Harry ended up so wasted that they both don't recall whatever occurred the previous night. All Harry knew was that he fucked up and woke up in his bedroom naked and had a major hangover with Camille sound asleep next to him. As their clothes were spread throughout the bedroom floor.

"fuck fuck fuck, what have I done," said Harry as he got up from his bed as he grabbed his boxers from the floor. Harry was walking back and forth, still trying to understand what the fuck he had done.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 Iris and Her Photographer Rowan Seen Out In Washington! via @username

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 Iris and Her Photographer Rowan Seen Out In Washington!
via @username