dix-sept.

𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 2016
𝖶𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽, 𝖢𝖺
𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾

"Where were you and with who the past two weeks in July, i was expecting to be home in your arms but instead you're no where to be seen" said alex as he followed behind Iris as she walked to Al's room.

"I know I'm sorry but I just needed to escape from the reality for a moment" said as she laid on his bed trying to avoid any sort of conversation of what happened in Brooklyn. Especially after the realization that Iris have feelings for Harry while still being in a relationship.

"I know what you're trying to do Iris and it's not going to work this time. You're going to have to tell me since I'm not letting this go" said alex as he run his hands through his semi long hair in frustration on how stubborn Iris is being.

Iris sighed, knowing that he won't let it go since he been pestering her ever since she returned back to Los Angeles in August.

"I was with Harry in Brooklyn" said Iris as she hugged a pillow as she was unsure about what would be his reaction

"And why was that so difficult to say?" Sighed alex in relief as he had finally gotten his response

"It was difficult since that's not the only thing that happened.."

"I think I might've started to catch feelings.." said Iris as she looked at alex then looked at her hands nervously

Alex wasn't sure what to say about this, but all he felt was hurt. He had finally said in a sorrowful tone "since when did you started to catch feelings?"

"I'm not sure but can we just drop it please, it won't affect anything I swear" said Iris as she tries to reassures herself that their relationship won't be doomed for good as she tries to grab his hands.

"This isn't something you can drop, Iris" said Alex as he tries to get out of the hold of his girlfriend touch that he used to once love.

"I'm going to need a minute to think, okay"

Alex left his bedroom leaving Iris to sit on the bed to think everything that went down a few minutes ago. Iris just hated the fact that if she never had went to Brooklyn then maybe she wouldn't be feeling this way for Harry but then again she had always found Harry to be attractive from the very beginning.

𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆!