vingt-cinq

𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾 2018
𝖬𝖾𝗑𝗂𝖼𝗈 𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝖬𝖷
𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖾𝗑𝗂𝖼𝗈

Harry had his arms hanging around Iris's neck, and she had her arms wrapped around his waist as they reminisced under the moonlight.

"Remember that time you were chasing Niall and me around the whole stadium because we took your phone when you were still doing your hair," said Iris as she chuckled as she thought back to the past.

"I remember, and I do remember Liam got mad at us for causing commotion for the equipment people," They both laughed as they remembered all the good times

"I do sometimes miss those times, but I also love being here with you in this very moment," said Iris as she smiled up at Harry

"I also feel the same way, sunflower," said Harry as he kissed the top of her hand

Once they were getting close to their hotel, Harry's smile slightly faltered as he noticed a few guys with cameras surrounded the hotel's entrance.

"Love, we might have to run for it," said Harry as he slightly pulled her in closer, being protective of Iris. She was somewhat confused about what he meant til she saw the paparazzi as they walked closer to the hotel.

Once the paparazzi had spotted them, flashing came from all areas as it blinds their view. Iris covered her eyes as she walked close to Harry while he held her close to his body.

"How long have you been together?

"Iris, what do you think of Alex having a new girlfriend?"

"Harry, when is one direction coming back?"

"Is there gonna be new music coming soon?"

"Everyone is saying that you're moving too fast."

Harry rushed to get inside the hotel as he noticed that Iris was getting slightly bothered by all their questions. Once they were inside the hotel, all the flashing cameras stopped, and the couple let out a breath of relief.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 iris and harry seen in Mexico City

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 iris and harry seen in Mexico City.

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 like they're literally the it couple of our gen