𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭

I'm hearing this song while writing <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>
I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

3rd pov:

They arrived Infront of the Art classroom and the open door making the classroom quiet down as they're scare of the group. Izuku look confused and tilt his head innocently when they went inside making everyone in the room having a full heart attack even the group.

' So.Fucking.Cute!!!' Everyone thought.

Izuku become more confused when all of them have a nosebleed.

"Are you guys okie?"-Izuku

"Yes we are? Why?"-Everyone

"Your nose is bleeding"-Izuku said while having an awkward smile

"Oh this is nothing."-Everyone

"Alright!"-Izuku said with a wide smile

Everyone once again got a full heart attack.

Izuku's pov:

I got into the classroom and I was confuse why they are quiet while they were quiet noisy before. So without any conscious I tilt my head. And then I saw everyone have a nosebleed which make me more confused. I ask them if they're okie and they said they are while having the nosebleed. And then I give them a smile which make the nosebleed worsen and now I understand that I'm too cute for them too handle but I'm sure this will be the last time they will be seeing me like this cause tomorrow I will be different 🤫.

"Oh and you guys." I said at the group and they all look at me

"Thank you for touring me around." I said to them while giving them a little smile.

Once again they have a nosebleed while saying it's fine. They went to their seat and the teacher started to talk.

"Alright as you guys may know we have a new student today and here he is so would you like to introduce yourself?"-Miss Lou

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. I came from UA in Japan and my quirks are secrets. And if you were wondering why I came here from UA Japan since it's one of the best school that's personal which I won't tell you guys unless I really trust you guys." I told the class with a cold and dead eyes.

"Any questions?" I ask the class if they have any question to ask me.

One by one ask me which is not too personal I would tell but if it's personal I would say "sorry it's personal."

Once they're done with their questions the teacher aka Miss Lou ask me to sit anywhere I want so I went to the back where the group sit and I sit there making the class shock. Eventually I know that the group is known as the best yet merciless at school. They're also at the top students in studies, spot and etc. Basically a new student like me who sit near them make them scare if I got kicked or anything by the group but surprising them is that the group start to talk to me.

Lunch Time

' Thank God it's lunch time! It's so boring! I had learn almost all of them in Japan! ' I thought as I went to the cafeteria where it's quiet. I immediately knew that the group is there. Oh I forgot to tell they're also students councils which is really straight in everything. I went and buy my foods and look for somewhere to sit but unlucky me there's no place to sit until I heard someone call my name and it turn out to be Yoohan. He waves to me and tell me to went to their group which I did and sit there and we start chatting. Sebastian is quiet all the time as he really out formalities first. There no leaders in student council as they all don't passed the test on that one. Only one people used to pass the test and surprisingly it was my dad. My dad is sure full of surprised.

After we eat our lunch we went to the lockers and I look at my schedule to see that I have math class same with Zeus and Sebastian meanwhile Hana and Yoohan has Science class and Makayla and Freya has free period. Me, Zeus and Sebastian went to our class while Hana and Yoohan went to their class. Me and Zeus does get along a little and I admit Zeus is hot as fuck. I would totally want to be his sugar baby but what can I do I'm already rich as fuck. I sighed as I shook my thought off and still not ready for a new relationship since I just got out from one after I got cheated by that icy-thot bastard.

After class

Class finally finish! It's also the same as my art class I already learn them in Japan 😒. Boring.

Zeus pov:

Class is finish and Izuku slept all the way in class. And when he woke up he yawn and we walk out of the class. I wonder if he's that smart that he even sleep in class. Even the teacher didn't do anything. We also don't know if he's really apart of The Midoriya family since he said it's personal when ome of the classmates in our art class ask. It make us doubt if he really in the family or did he just make up some random last name. If he's not apart of the family I would love to ask him if he wants to be my sugar baby I mean look at him. He's cute with that grayish hair and green eyes. His ears piercings are also cute. Look the way he wear girls clothes can make me hard and the way he giggles smiling and everything he does just turning me on more and more. But what weird is that ever since I saw him my heartbeat skip and start feeling a little weird like I want to touch him, embrace him and make him mine also mark him. I'm not sure if he's my soulmate but I will found out if he's really my soulmate and if he really is I want to ask if he can be mine instant or does he want to take it slow.

3rd pov:

The three arrives at the lockers to see everyone is also present there and Zeus in a really deep thought until Makayla snap him out of his thought which make him tsk at Makayla since he's thinking about Izuku. He's thinking if Izuku is his soulmate he want to devour him all and will give Izuku no mercy for making him hard. He's thinking about the deed and think about how many kids does he want to have with Izuku.

Author:

Thanks for reading 🤗. Te amó readers ~ bye bye~ Author peace out~