𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞

I asked you guys which one you would like so here it is. Someone ask for the main character fluff with his family. Since he got two family I will do the Midoriyas first then his family.

Izuku's pov:

It has been few years since everything. Right now I'm staying with family since Zeus, Michael and Louis are working while the kids is in school. "Honey?" My mom call for me. "Yes mama?" I look at her. "What do you want to eat?" She ask. "Anything's fine." I respond. She look at me and smile. "Why not you call your father to the movie room?"  She said. "Sure." I said again. I went to call my father in the study room.

Once I made it there, I knock first when I heard my dad told me to come in. "Papa." I call for him. "Yes son?" He said. "Mama told me to get you to the movie room." I said. "Alright. I will be there in a minute." He said.

After some times me and papa wait in the living room. Mama finally came in bringing some snacks and drinks. "It's family movie time!" She said excitedly. I beam up hearing that. It's been a long time since this happened.
Mama sat down next to me. And we start watching TV. I don't know how long we have watch but me and my family slept together cuddling on the sofa.