𝔍𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰 (18+) (𝔖𝔪𝔲𝔱)

3rd Pov:

Izuku told the other about the things that happened to him while he's in a coma. And then introduce Mike and Lumi to them (yes they're still with Izuku as his guardian and the others can see them with their own will). Zeus and Izuku got together again. Izuku personality did change into a cold and merciless person and he commit crimes now. But his group is top heroes and students. Even pro heroes and government respect them. Izuku, Zeus, Micheal and Louis they become awkward and Izuku did not try to talk to them and avoid them as much as he can.

"Babe-"-Zeus

Izuku walk away to the others that's in his gang and talk to them. The gang notice these but couldn't do anything since it's Izuku decision. Zeus clench his fist at the fact that his boyfriend ignore him. Micheal and Louis also got ignore by Izuku. They all okay at first but it's starting to get annoying.

Until one day...

(Warning!)
(Smut ahead!)
(18+)
(The following scene will contain:
- Daddy and Master kinks
- Hair pulling
- Sadist and Masochist
- Cringe
- Public sex)
(Mature scene ahead)

Izuku's pov:

I was walking down the school hall when I suddenly got pull into an old classroom that's not used anymore. I was shocked and try to punch that person but instead my hands got pin above my head so I try to kick them but their legs is between my legs on my private part. The light got turn on and I saw..

Zeus, Micheal and Louis is in the room with Zeus pinning my hands above. I got flush by the actions and I was about to shout at them until..

3rd pov:

Zeus kiss Izuku to stop him from shouting at them. Izuku struggle at first but then give in after a few minutes of kissing. Zeus break the kiss and look at Izu into his eyes. Izu look away from him but got force to look at him by his jaw got grip harshly by the taller guy. Izu hiss in pain but he can't let them know he like the way they're making him having the pain right now. Micheal went to them and give a peck on Zeus's lips before look at Izu's face. Izu look away from him and avoid his gaze but of course Micheal grab his jaws and force him to look at him.

"What do you want?"-Izuku

"Glad you ask babe."-Zeus say while smirking

"Time for your punishment bunny~"-Louis

"You ignore us and now bare with it."-Micheal

Izuku got flustered and look down. Once again Izuku's lips got slam by Zeus and Louis starts to work on Izuku's clothes while Micheal is working with his art on Izu's body. Izuku moaning in his kiss which make the chance of Zeus to get his tounge inside Izu's mouth and rolling it around. Izuku got aroused by three guys that he loves are doing what he has been waiting for them to do it for a while. His virginity will be taken by them and he hope he doesn't make any mistake in choosing..again..

Moaning is filling in the room. "Ha..harder~ ahhh~" Izuku moan out for Micheal who's thrusting roughly inside him. Micheal pull Izuku's hair and lean to his ear. "Beg for it babyboy~" Micheal whisper to Izuku. "Tell me how much and how hard do you want my dick inside you?" Micheal lick Izuku's ear and slow down his thrust. "Or I won't let you cum babyboy~" Micheal bite Izuku's ear making Izuku groans. "I want Daddy's dick so bad! Fuck me very hard until I can't walk for a whole month daddy! But if I can I also want other daddies inside me." Izuku mumbles the last sentence but can be heard by the one that's fucking him. Micheal only smirks. "Babies come here." Micheal call for Louis and Zeus making both of them confused as they were jerking off with each other while seeing the scene infront of them. The two of them went to the two of them. "Our cunt Bunny wants more dick inside him so would you two mind if we do it together?" Micheal ask the two with a smirk on his face while smirk also appear on the two other male. "Why not? It's his request so we should do it am I right?" Louis said while getting under Izuku and line his dick on Izu's asshole.

"AHHHHH~ sl-slow down daddies~" Izuku moan out as three dicks ripping his inside harshly. The three just simply ignore him and continue on what they were doing following by some groans, small moans coming from top on how tight Izuku's asshole is.

Skin slapping, Moaning, Groans and Table trying to end his own life can be heard. Micheal cover Izuku's mouth and Izuku let out a muffle moans. ' This has been happening for 4 hours straight I can't keep up anymore I'm tired ' Izuku thought before he fall unconscious. The three notice and did one last thrust and cum deep inside Izuku and take their dick out from Izuku. Cums are oozing out of Izuku's asshole. It's almost night so no one is at school so Micheal cover Izuku with his coat and bring him to the bathroom. They clean him up and bring him back to his mansion.

The next day

Izuku is the one that's awake first and saw his future husbands is cuddling him. He had a small smile and frown when he try to sit up. So the first thing he does is... Pushing them off the bed with lots of thuds and oww from them before asking why Izuku had done that. Izuku just look down. The three confused but got worried when they say Izuku's tears fall down from his cheeks. They all went up to him and hug him trying to calm him down and ask what's wrong with him. Izu simply say that his body is hurting a lot. The three did regret a little just a little and massage Izuku a little. Izuku want to tease them so he let out a small moan making the three hard but control themselves so they won't make Izuku hurts more than he already is.

Author:

Thanks for reading~
Te amó readers~
Bye bye~
Author peace out~