𝔈𝔵𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔘𝔞?

3rd pov: (Two years later)

Izuku and his group basically at school since they said that there's an important announcement. They're in the hall since the principal ask them to gather there. The group is standing at the front line since they're the students councils and Izuku is the leaders also the school president since everyone mostly vote for him. They make a right decision and Izuku rule the school taking the principal place fairly and the school is peaceful to be at. Teenagers mostly want to go to school more and more. Micheal is at the school as actor teacher and that's one of the reasons the teenagers wants to go more so they get to see the #1 actor and Louis exchange there as a doctor. Both of them exchange there so they could see Izuku and Zeus more.

"As you all know that every years we have exchange program so this year we will have it with UA of Japan and class 3-A will be coming here. Please behave and do not make a mess especially Black Stars"-The principal said while looking at the group while the group just look away while whistling.

The group sure does help a lot but also break the law a lot. And yes that include Sebastian too. Sebastian known as the most polite one yet he break the laws. Izuku's boyfriends just look at him and let out a sigh. Izuku is the most troublesome but also strict about laws and every students respect and loyal to him. The principal does advices him but Izuku just simply ignore him and continue what he does so the principal is done and just do the report to the government. Izuku is also the top ten heroes while the others is in top 20.

(Slight smut ahead!)

"Love you need to stop breaking the rules" Micheal said while thrusting roughly inside Izuku while Izuku is just a moaning mess.

"I ain't complaining it though" Louis said groaning as he thrust his dick deep inside Izuku's mouth.

"I mean we break the rule too. You date students and we date teachers." Zeus said smirking and groaning as he's jerking off while looking at the Izuku's getting fuck by his lovers.

Izuku just moaning mess as he's in pleasure of being fuck by the two and hearing groaning from Zeus.

Izuku got send back to the class by Micheal and the class immediately know what happened and they just stay silent. Izuku is sleeping in Micheal arms before he got put inside Zeus arms and Izuku snuggles into Zeus embrace. Micheal give Izuku and Zeus a peck on their lips before telling Zeus to take care of Izuku. Zeus just have a slight blush on his cheeks and went to his seat. The teacher thought ' I didn't get paid enough for this shits '.

"Babe wake up it's lunchtime already."-Zeus said while slightly shaking Izuku to wake him up and he's slightly scare since he know Izuku's new hobby is sleeping and he's really piss if someone wake him up from his sleep.

Izuku just open his eyes and yawn and does some stretching and try to stand up. Keyword try. Once he stand up he immediately fall down with a loud thud since he forgot the three horny beasts fuck him in the teacher lounge (yes infront of some teachers). ' how shameless do they need to be?!' Izuku thought as he just look at Zeus. Zeus pick him up and carry him in bridal style to cafeteria. The students just look at them while some students had nosebleed and understand what happened while Izuku group just keep laughing at Izuku's state. Izuku got pissed and yell at them to shut the fuck up and snuggles into Zeus's embrace with red ears.

"You should really tell your boyfriends to calm their horny beast down"-Makayla said while still laughing hardly.

"That's what I'm saying!"-Freya just laugh looking at her friends state.

"God I can't with your horny beasts boyfriends."-Sebastian said while laughing hardly.

Izuku just keep himself in Zeus embrace since he's kind of embarrassed that his friends tease him.

"Shut up! It's not like I'm the one who's bottom here!"-Izuku said with his tomato face.

His group just laughing while sitting at their seat and the food arrive at them. They all ate while teasing Izuku meanwhile Izuku just blushing all the time along with Zeus sometimes.

Author:

Thanks cuties for reading
Te amó~
Bye bye~
Author peace out~