Welcome

Heyy all,

Welcome to little writer, the book for all little writers on Wattpad.

Wattpad has grown tremendously over the years with many opportunities for writers with a big platform. It's great that Wattpad offers those opportunities but unfortunately smaller writers with a smaller reach are always left out. That needs to change.

Before we start, I would like to introduce myself for all the people who don't know me yet and/or haven't read anything from me before:

I am Kayla, 21 years old and from the Netherlands. I have been on this app for seven years, yes really, and have a huge love for fantasy writing. Black Blood, my fantasy romance story, is currently my priority. I like stories with a dark edge but strangely enough, I mostly read romance myself.

You can now also follow me on Instagram. The link is in my bio.

Back to this book. Little Writer is the book where little writers can meet, share stories and boost their own. In this way, we can help each other grow.

What to expect:
-Chapters with questions through which we get to know each other better
-Experiences from other writers
-Free promotion of your own book (in a fun creative way)
-Opportunities for Shoutouts

In the next chapter, I would like to invite you to introduce yourself using the questions.

Suggestions for this book are always welcome.

I hope I can help someone with this and look forward to hearing your stories!