Free feedback from @TheTigerWriter

Heyy all,

Little Writer, in collaboration with TheTigerWriter , offers a fantastic opportunity to elevate your book. Have you always wanted feedback, insights on improving your book, and more readers? Enna is providing free feedback on your first few chapters from Feb 1 to Feb 29.

Who is Enna, how does it work, and what kind of feedback can you expect? She'll tell you herself below:

Who is TheTigerWriter :

Hi members of Little Writers! My name is Enna, I'm a fantasy writer on a self-publishing journey, and I'm collaborating with this group by offering critiques and feedback on the first two chapters of your work. I have 15 years of writing experience, and 3~4 years of specifically critiquing Wattpad novels, especially the first two chapters.The first two chapters is what will keep readers' attentions. If you can grab them there through engaging writing, chances are, you have a lasting reader :)

I happened to find you all by chance and thought how awesome it is that this community exists, and I really wanted to be a part of helping writers on Wattpad. It's so hard to get reads and feedback. I know. I've been on here writing for 7 years.I ask for nothing in return for the critique, and if I really like your work, I might add your book to my reading list ;) I hope we can work together to improve your craft and get you readers :DNice to meet you all!

How does it work:

Via the Google Form at the end of the page, you can sign up between Feb 1 to Feb 29 to receive honest and constructive feedback on the first two chapters of your book. This form will ask for your username, book title, genre, and specific areas you'd like focus on. The feedback provided is honest and constructive. Enna will reach out to you to deliver the feedback.

Note:

Your book can be any genre. however, your book must not have any explicit adult content in the first two chapters. A "fade to black" is okay, explicit swearing is okay, and so is gore and violence.

The Google Form (also in the comments):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKOKBY0kl5cylQWR7S1-4gRHSWAd2mmH_U5rsAPfISp0RAkA/viewform

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Sign up now!