Your book

Hey all,

This book is of course also about putting yourself in the spotlight, which is what this chapter is for. Tell us about your book in the comments and take a look at the books listed to support others.

The instructions:
1: Select the category from your book below.
2: Write the following in the comments:
-The title
-In a sentence what it is about
-The description
-The number of chapters
-Mature or not
-Complete or ongoing
3: Publish

My Example:
Which I would put under Fantasy and Romance:
-Black Blood
-A romantic fantasy tale about a princess with a secret and a stubborn vampire on a dangerous adventure in search of the three magic keepers.
-Discription:
Celeste's life is anything but a fairy tale. As crown princess of the magical world you would expect a wonderful life, but nothing is further from the truth. Her father, the king, is a narcissist who kills everyone in his path. Celeste's father marries her off at the age of eighteen to Chief General Christiaan Franders. The dream marriage that Celeste was promised has turned into her worst nightmare.

Besides being the crown princess, Celeste is also one of the four Night Riders, the protectors of magic. Celeste's father wants nothing more than to kill the four mighty dragon riders. The only reason Celeste does not flee is her little brother Elien, whom she is trying to protect from her father.

At some point Celeste drops her cover and is forced to flee the castle. She balks at joining a vampire clan where she runs into the travel-hungry Novak. Through coincidence, they embark on a journey together in search of the other Night Riders, hoping to find a way to stop her father. That's not as easy as they thought and can Celeste put her traumatic marriage aside for true love?
-100 Chapters (Part 1) and 22 (Part 2)
-Mature
- Part 1 Complete and Part 2 ongoing

Catogories
Select the catogory under which your book falls below:
Romance
Teen fiction
Fantasy
Vampire
Werewolf
Horror
Thriller
SF
Mystery
Paranormal
New Adult
Poetry
Short Story
LGBTQ+
Fanfiction
Humour
Adventure
Historical fiction
Non-fiction

Good luck and look forward to seeing your books!