New book!!! (And a slight bitch)

HELLOOOOO!!!

So I am currently mid update for this, but I thought I would let you know that since I have been made to realize, that someone I trusted and considered a dear friend has shown her true colours to me... Egotistical, self-centered you name it she's it... I mean for an 18 year old she has the maturity level of a 12 year old and can't seem to see past her own existance...

Tries to be mature but knowing her previous actions, my 10 year old sister is more mature than her.

But anyway besides the point, Me and 'her were co-writing a book and since it was my idea and as she has decided 'She doesn't need me' *Insert heavy sarcastic eye roll here* she deleted the book and I'm writing it for myself.

So go check it out on my page, called 'The set up'. It's a Nathan book and I've posted a quick preview to help you get the gist...

To all my younger readers the moral of my bitch, don't trust anyone who shows signs of being so much less mature then there age, can't see that they've ever done anything wrong, always plays the victim and likes to get the sympathy vote each time... DON'T GO THERE!!

But I'm not fussed that me and the girl who I will not name aren't friends, In fact the night it was all said I was more concerned at crisp crumbs on my bed then the loss of her friendship...

CHECK THE NEW BOOK OUUUUUUTTTT!!!!

Love ya'