Nine

Ayeee, see how quick this update was

50 votes

10 comments

-

"You sure you're okay?" Josh asked me for the fifteenth time in a space of ten minutes

I looked at him and smiled, taking his hand in mine and nodded "Yeah, just tired"

He eyed me suspiciously then nodded, pulling into school and turning the car off. We both sat there in silence, his thumb rubbing across the top of my hand. I watched as he did this, the only images flooding my mind we're those of Nathan and I. Guilt was weighing down on me at the thought of admitting that when I looked at my boyfriend I could only think of bedding the boy in my house.

"Let's bunk again, watch a movie round mine?"

I thought about this and looked up at the building before me, I nodded and Josh backed out of the space again before making his way back to his house. We pulled up on his insanly long driveway before getting out and walking to his porch, I had pulled my bag with me and slung it over my shoulder but Josh came and took it off me.

I smiled at him and he opened the front door, I had been here many times in the few months that we had been dating. I walked into the living room and slouched onto the couch and waited for Josh to come and join me so we could get into our usual position.

He chuckled at me laid back approch to his house before sitting himself down and pulled me into him. I tucked my feet up and rest my head on his shoulder while laying comfortably in his left arm as he hugged me. I closed my eyes and sighed deep, I was so confused at my own feelings right now I didn't know where to put myself. I felt so stongly towards Nathan I had sex with him pretty much every night, but I'm almost completly in love with my boyfriend that our sex isn't just 'fuck me I'm horny'...To me it means a lot more.

"Dylan? I need to get up to put the movie on"

"No" I complained and pushed myelf further to his side

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head "Baby, you need to move"

I groaned "But I'm comfy"

He began to poke my ribs, knowing full well that it would tickle me and I would move. He laughed as I sat up and sulked at him, I stuck my bottom lip out but he just immitated me and made me laugh. I watched as he picked out the new movie that me and him had brought last night, but never got time to watch.

Josh came back and pulled me back, I smiled and wrapped my left arm round his stomach. We sat like this until halfway through the movie there was a knock on the door. I looked up at Josh and scowled at him "Leave it they can wait"

He laughed and ran his index finger down my nose "You're so cute when you scowl at me"

I huffed and sat up, folding my arms across my chest as he stood "It's not meant to be cute, it's meant to be intimidating"

He shook his head and shoved my back with a playful smirk on his face, I watched as he went to get the door, I shot up wanting to be nosey and stood by Josh as he opened it, he looked at me and laughed "Noseache"

I stuck my tongue out and looked to the door as Josh opened it, and then nearly chocked on my own tongue "Nathan!"

"Dylan!"

"You two know eachother?" Josh seemed completly startled and taken a back by the abruptness between Nathan and I

"I-I-Ur-Yeah he was dating Cody, I met him once...Haven't seen him since, Nice suprise Nathan" I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows, making sure Josh couldn't see.