chapter six

Hinata was shaken awake. "Shoyo... Shoyo, wake up." He fluttered his eyes open to Kageyama staring down at him, half-dressed for school.

"What do you want?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. They drifted down to Kageyama's chest, which was very visible. He narrowed his eyes. "And why are you half-shirtless? Are you trying to seduce me?"

Kageyama finished buttoning his shirt up, glaring at Hinata. "No! I woke up late, then freaked out because I can't be late to school, and I rushed to get ready before I realized that you were still asleep."

Hinata didn't seem to care much. "Okay." He turned to the other side and shut his eyes again.

"Shoyo. Shoyo, we have to go to school." Hinata responded with his middle finger. "Fine. Get up... or I'll kiss you."

Hinata turned to face Kageyama. He glared at him. "Do it. No balls."

Kageyama blushed. "G-get the hell up!"

"What time is it?" He sat up slowly.

"It's five-thirty."

Hinata ran his hands through his hair. "Okay."

"I usually leave my house by six."

"And? That's like thirty minutes from now."

"Shoyo, I live ten minutes away from the school by foot. You live thirty by bike."

"...Your point?"

"...We should leave within the next few minutes if we want to get to school on time."

"We'll be fine."

He sighed. "What time do you usually wake up?"

Hinata shrugged. "I dunno. Like, five-thirty."

Kageyama clenched his teeth. "It is five-thirty." He sat on the bed and turned his phone on. He had a few missed messages. They were all from Yachi. He glanced over at Hinata, then clicked onto the messages.

"I freakin' know, Tobio." He rolled his eyes dramatically as he pushed himself out of bed. He shuffled over to his dresser and lazily pulled his shirt off. "I can feel you watching me."

"I wasn't watching you, Shoyo," Kageyama sighed, not looking up from his phone.

"You liar."

Kageyama looked up in disbelief. "You're so annoying."

"You're looking now!" Hinata stuck his tongue out.

"You're such a child."

"And yet you tried to seduce me. What does that say about you?"

"Shoyo!"

Snickering, Hinata changed, then walked out of the room. Kageyama followed him out of it, confused at Hinata's weird behavior. "I'll be back." He disappeared down the hallway, and Kageyama sighed, turning on his heel and walking into the main room. Natsu was sitting on the couch, watching television, and Hinata's mom was in the kitchen.

"Um... good morning," he greeted awkwardly.

"Good morning, Tobio," Ms. Hinata hummed. "Would you like breakfast?"

"That would be great."

Hinata bolted down the hallway. "Good morning!" He said energetically, crashing into Kageyama. Kageyama caught him before they both plummeted to the ground.

Kageyama stared at him in disbelief. "What...?"

"What?"

"Why are you so..."