chapter ten

Yachi shuffled nervously into Hinata's house. Hinata was sitting on the couch with his little sister, and they were watching television as he braided her hair. He looked over and smiled at them. "Natsu, I'm going to go talk to my friends." He walked over to them.

"Friends?" Natsu craned her neck to look over at Yachi and Kageyama. "Hi, Tobio!"

Kageyama chuckled. "Hi, Natsu."

"Are you and Sho boyfriends yet?"

Hinata's eyes widened, and he slapped a hand to his forehead. "Natsu, for the last time—"

"We're already married, Natsu," Kageyama interrupted. "Shoyo's the princess of the castle, and I'm the prince."

Natsu looked at him skeptically. "Really?"

"Totally."

Hinata looked at Kageyama like he was his savior. "Thank you," he mouthed. "Why am I the princess? I think you're more fit to be a princess, Tobio," he said aloud.

Kageyama blushed. "I'm going to punch you."

"Aw, Princess Tobio. It's better than 'King of the Court' Tobio, isn't it?"

"Stop!"

"Maybe I'll put you in a dress."

"Shoyo!"

"Um... Yachi?" Hinata turned to look at Yachi, who was standing by the door. "Please, come in."

"You're really pretty!" Natsu remarked.

Yachi grinned. "Thank you! You're adorable!" Natsu giggled. Yachi turned to look at Hinata. "Um, Hinata, can we talk? In the other room, preferably."

Hinata glanced at Kageyama, who nodded enthusiastically. "Well, okay." He led her down the hallway and into his room.

"Tobio..." Natsu started.

"Yes?"

"Are Yachi and Shoyo doing bad things?"

Kageyama glanced down the hallway nervously. "What do you mean?"

"Like kissing..." She whispered. Kageyama laughed, and she scowled at him. "Tobio! You have to go save your boyfriend! You are in love! Don't let that girl kiss your man!"

Her comment made Kageyama laugh harder. "My man?"

"Yes!"

"Don't worry, Natsu, they're not kissing."

"How do you know?"

"Because... I can tell when he's doing bad things..." Kageyama was clearly pulling this out of his ass, but he knew he had to continue because Natsu gasped and exclaimed,

"Really?! How?"

"Uhh, it's, like, a spark in my mind. Whenever Princess Shoyo does something bad, there's a spark in my head that goes off and tells me what he's doing."

"No. Way."

Kageyama snickered. "You're so cute, kid."

Natsu frowned at him. "Hey. How do you really feel about Sho?"

"What do you mean? We're married!"

"I'm serious. Do you like him? Do you love him?" Kageyama blushed, and Natsu crossed her arms expectantly. "Cuz' he loves you! He loves you a lot! But he doesn't wanna date you 'cuz of his friend who likes you." She shook her head disapprovingly.

"Y-You know a surprisingly large amount of information, Natsu..."

"Natsu, honey, don't yell at Shoyo's friend." A tall woman with long pink curly hair, glasses, and a bright smile walked into the house. "Hello. I don't believe we've met." She held out her hand. "I'm Kaede."