Anne vs Darcy

After Anne and Marcy explored everything, The Core possessed Marcy again, Anne sees this and is in shock, "Hello Anne, we're not done with you." Darcy said, Anne pulls out her sword and is ready to fight Darcy, Darcy pulls out her laser scythe, the two lunged towards each other, Darcy kicks Anne in the stomach, causing her to crash into a wall, Darcy charged twords Anne and tried slashing her but Anne punches Darcy in the stomach, she falls to the ground, Darcy gets back up, Anne jumps in the air twords Darcy, "Ahhhh!" Anne screamed, "Hahahahahaha!" Darcy laughs as she twirls her scythe, she clashes with Anne, their weapons clashes against each other, Darcy uses her mechanical tentacles to fling Anne into a wall, Anne gets up and slashes at Darcy, Darcy doge's Anne's hits, "Give me back my future Girlfriend!" Anne yelled, "you can't get her back, she's going to be fine with out you anyways." Darcy said, "No!" Anne yelled, she managed to kick Darcy to the ground and is about to defeat Darcy, Darcy gets up and moves out of the way, "Too Slow." Darcy said, "Give my Marcy back to me!" Anne yelled, Anne activated her Calamity Powers and charged twords Darcy, "well, this fight got very good." Darcy said, Anne and Darcy were clashing with a Sword and Laser Scythe, Anne deactivated her Calamity Powers so she doesn't hurt Marcy, she charges twords Darcy and slashes at Darcy, Darcy blocks Anne's attacks, Darcy twirls her scythe and hits the sword, Anne kicks Darcy to the ground, she jumps in the air and tried to hit Darcy but Darcy moves out of the way and blocks Anne's attacks, Anne and Darcy hit each other, Darcy's Scythe flies out of her hands, "Huff... Huff..." Anne breathing, she swings her Sword upwards to finish Darcy off, Darcy is sweating, she's enraged, "Grrr!" Darcy's angered, she grabs Anne's shirt collar with both her hands, she goes twords Anne and does something that makes Anne blushed, Darcy kisses Anne, Anne is blushed, "Hmm." Darcy depends the kiss, "Hmm!!" Anne is shocked her possessed crush is kissing her, she drops the sword and embraced the kiss, she kinda enjoying it, She wraps her arms around Darcy, she embraced Darcy, Darcy kicks Anne in the stomach, causing her to fall to the ground, "You almost had us there Anne, but your feelings for Marcy is your weakness." Darcy said, she uses a mechanical tentacle to grab her scythe, she grabs her scythe and swings it twords Anne, "Any last words, Anne?" Darcy said, Anne tackles Darcy to the ground, she grabs her sword and stabs it into the ground next to Darcy's head, "Do it, Anne, end it, kill us, kill your future girlfriend, we know you won't, go ahead, do it!" Darcy said, Anne sees Marcy in Darcy, she can't do it, She drops her sword, she picks Darcy up and hugs her, "I'm so sorry, Marcy, I don't want to hurt you." Anne said, Darcy puts a control collar on Anne, her pupils turn purple, Darcy hugs Anne, "Anne, it's okay, we all do thing we regret, I get it." Darcy said, "I Love You Marcy." Anne said, "I Love You Too Anne." Darcy said. "Let's give you a new outfit." Darcy said, "Okay." Anne said, they go to the changing room, Anne gets the leaves and sticks out of her hair, she is put in a dark purple shirt with short sleeves, a black purple skirt, matching Darcy boots and a chest plate in a dark purple color with an orange eye in the middle, she gets a black and red cape so she and Darcy can match, "Anne, what do you think?" Darcy asked, "I Love it, Mar-Mar, it looks great on me." Anne said, she hugs her girlfriend, "Anne, scene you have a sword, take this." Darcy said, she handed Anne a new sword, the handle is in a dark purple color, the emitter was a cross in a bright purple color, it had a shell shaped end, her laser sword ignited in Red and Yellow Flames, "I Love it, Mar-Mar, it looks so cool." Anne said, she hugs Darcy, "I'm glad, Anna-Banana." Darcy said, Anne deactivate her sword and hooked it on her skirt, she holds Darcy's hands and prepared for The Invasion.