The Resistance Breakout

After Anne and Darcy leave, now is the time to escape from the dungeon, Frobo uses his laser eyes to cut the floor beneath them, they all fall from the castle and rid on Joe Sparrow and Domino 2, they meet up with Anne's Parents, "Boonchuys!" Sasha said, "Hey Sasha, where's Anne?" Mrs. Boonchuy said, "Anne is being controlled by The Core, who is possessing Marcy and has spore controlled Anne, now Anne and Marcy are being controlled by The Core." Sasha said, Anne's Parents are in shock, "then let's go up there and get them." Mr. Boonchuy said, "Okay, but we have to be careful." Sasha said, They Hop on Joe Sparrow and Domino 2 and head up to The Castle, Anne and Darcy were watching everything on the screen, Anne sees her parents are there, "Anne, looks like your parents are with them now." Darcy said, Anne is tearing up, her parents are against her, Darcy hugs Anne, "Shh... Anne... Shh... Let it all out." Darcy said, They part the hug, "Andrias, get to the shield generator room and bring those to me and Anne at once!" Darcy said, "Yes My Lord." Andrias said, he goes out to stop them, Sasha, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Frobo and Anne's parents make it to The Shield Generator Room but are soon met by King Andrias, "Hello There." Andrias said, "Andrias!" Sasha said, He takes her sword out and it ignited in Yellow Flames, "You'll pay for what you did to Marcy!" Sasha said, "Wait, I'm not here to fight, I came to talk." Andrias said, "Okay?" Sasha said, "What do you want?" Sasha asked, "I want to help you guys." Andrias said, they were in shock, "Why?" Sasha asked, "The Core is forcing me to do this, I don't want this, I didn't want to hurt Marcy, The Core choose her as its host, I told to have an alternative host but I had to obey it." Andrias said, they were considered, "What happened?" Sasha asked, "I had befriended Leif and Barrel, they were my friends, my father told me to forget them, I had no choice, Leif tried to prevent this but it has happened." Andrias said, "me and her did a lot of things together, we made a way to make secret letters for each other, she sent me red prices of paper that had invisible ink, I can see it with my glasses." Andrias said, Sprig remembers finding a letter, he pulls it out, "Andrias, I found this letter in my family's basement, You said Leif sent you secret messages, can you read this?" Sprig asked, he hand it to Andrias, Andrias takes out his glasses and reads it, "My dearest Andrias, this message may never reach you, but I hope it does, I know you must hate me but please hear me out, after hiding The Music Box on Earth, I knew I can never return to the kingdom, change was scary and it was hard for me to open my heart to others again, but I'm glad I did, we spent our lives afraid of change, but after many years, I realized the beauty of life is the change, and through it all, I had such wonderful memories of you, for even though you, Barrel and I are no longer together, the two of you never really left my side, in the end, my only remaining wish is that somehow, someday, my love reaches you, So I'm begging you, my dearest friend, don't close yourself off, Open your heart and follow it, from love always, your Leif." Leif said turning to Andrias, Andrias is in shock, "All this time, I thought you have forgotten me, I tried to forget you, my dear friend." Andrias said in tears, "I'm so sorry my friend, I should have listened to you, I should have done what I should have done, please forgive me, I'm so sorry." Andrias said in tears, "Andrias, I know Leif only wanted Amphibia safe, so you can redeem yourself, join us and make Amphibia a better place." Sprig said, Andrias hugs Sprig, "I will." Andrias said, Andrias finds redemption and is going to something he should have done a long time ago, Standing up to both his father and The Core, Darcy and Anne come down, "Andrias, how sweet of that to happen, but it's time for you to learn respect." Darcy said, Andrias gets free, "Guys, Take Care of The Shield, I'll take these two on." Sasha said, They head for The Shield, "You Know, Sasha, we expected more from you, but, Anne was right, your a horrible person." Darcy said, "I'm not that person anymore." Sasha said, "Well Then." Darcy said, Anne ignited her sword, Darcy ignited her laser scythe, "Let's Rumble, Girlfriend!" Darcy said, Anne and Darcy charge twords Sasha, Let The Battle Begin.