four

THE MOMENT when, as rafael says, the other magui arrived, magui corceiro became furious. doing her best to maintain her boyfriend's attention, magui corceiro playfully touched joão on the shoulder, gesturing him to put his arm around her.

             knowing the other magui was watching, she became extra affectionate towards joão, which was out of the ordinary. joão, surprised about her sudden affections, did not think anything of it because frankly, he enjoyed the attention.

             they had just gotten back together after breaking up due to the cheating rumours. magui corceiro explained to joão that they weren't true, and joão hesitantly believed her. even though pair were back together again, it still feels as if joão was the only one contributing to their relationship. therefore, his girlfriend's acts of affection plastered a smile on his face.

much to magui corceiro's delight, the sight of her and joão made the other magui so physically ill that she had to throw up. she instantly bolted into the nearest bathroom.

                thinking nothing of it at first, magui corceiro smiled, knowing she accomplished her goal of enraging her boyfriend's best friend. however, noticing the absence of her boyfriend's arm around her waist. magui corceiro looked at her boyfriend with pure rage. as such, she took him by the hand and took him to the nearest bedroom, the room coincidentally next to the bathroom the other magui was currently in.

despite the soundproof walls of rafael's bedroom, magui corceiro and joão's loud voices of arguing was clearly heard by a certain person.

  "suddenly all your attention goes to her, as always." magui corceiro angrily stated.
" i haven't seen her in a long time. i just was....surprised." joão defended.
"when we first met, you were totally hung over on your crush on your best friend. so, i helped you get over her. but you clearly aren't."
"please. that was a long time ago. it was just a childhood crush. it was childish. what i had with you, it was different. it is different."
"do not let that girl ruin our relationship once again. you should be glad i told you to stop talking to her." magui corceiro confidently exclaimed.
"that wasn't fair though. she was still my best friend, after all. would it be so bad if i started talking to her again?"
"you do that and i'll break up with you."
"ok then." joão quietly said.

             having just heard an entire conversation, magui was overwhelmed with the amount of information she just learned in a short period of time. as a result, she lied down. this whole night has started off to be a complete disaster. she wondered as if things could get any worse. so much so that it would take a complete miracle to improve the situation.

as luck would have it however, a tall figure approached her, asking her, "hey, are you okay? can i get you a drink?"
        magui smiled due to the strange man's act of kindness. but, due to stress, magui initially could not tell who the person was. it wasn't until the man smiled that magui instantly knew who it was.

—•
HANNAH SPEAKS!
short chapter bc i am vvv busy atm with exams and assignments i'm so sorry. longer chapters and more updates to come after finals, which is in one week. please pray for me.
also nah bc joão at chelsea😭😭 not sure how to feel honestly but i hope he doesn't get injured too.