Ch6: *insert good chapter name*

Flug sat down again, as Black Hat didn't seem to intend to let go. Although Flug nearly jumped out of his seat at Black Hat's next action.

Black hat pulled Flug's hand up and rubbed it against his own face like a cat. What the heck? Flug thought. This was horrifying. What if Black Hat bit Flug's hand off or something!? Flug was flabbergasted. His shoulders tensed, preparing for the worst, but was thrown off guard by a purring sound. PURRING. Flug decided he wanted answers after all.

"Why the actual heck were you MURDERING yourself!?" Flug demands, pulling his hand out of Black Hat's grip, which was easy after asking that, as Black Hat froze, looking scared. Of what? The answer? Flug? Or something else? Black Hat slowly sat up.

"Uh, well, you see.. uh.. I felt like it?" Black Hat was clearly making things up. Flug was getting annoyed. Was this what being Black Hat felt like?

"Of course you didn't feel like it! Who just thinks, 'hey, you know what, I'm gonna commit suicide!'??" Of course, Flug had considered thinking that many times, but he wasn't going to go there.

"Just some.. extraordinarily bad news!" Black Hat laughed nervously. Nervously. Black Hat was acting very strange, now that Flug thought about it better. It was better than being screamed at, but unusual.

"...Are you sure that you didn't claw into your head? You're acting very odd, sir." Flug had to ask that. it was possible. Although, Flug had made sure he had gotten to all the wounds.. right??

"No, no, I would know! I was the one clawing myself up, after all!" Black Hat saying that so jovially was sickening. This was ridiculous. He prepared to get shouted at, tensing, and says slightly louder than before,

"SIR. IN ALL RESPECT, TELL ME WHY THE HECK YOU WERE KILLING YOURSELF." He nearly jumps again when Black Hat hugs him. "S-SIR!?" He looks around, as if something around him would aid him in escape, but freezes when he hears a sound. He looks down to see Black Hat crying. Again.

"sir. What is going on. Your acting very odd, and quite frankly, it's scaring me more than your usual self." Flug was being perfectly honest with that. This might just be the most terrifying time of his life since when he was brought to Black Hat inc. He remembers what Black Hat had said yesterday. BH had surely been delirious, but really, when someone is delirious, they're certain to be stingingly honest.

They told me they killed you! Who was "they"? Who did Black Hat mean when he said "you"? Surely he didn't know that it was Flug who had come to his rescue?

He remembers that Black Hat was still hugging him when Black growls,
"Any questions you have about this, the answers are simple." How would this be simple. WHAT IS GOING ON!?