siblings

author note- warning- if you do not want spoilers for another one of my fanfics 'cousins' or Titans curse do not read this chapter since I'll be adding stuff from that fanfic into this chapter, but if you don't mind spoilers, read on!

1st person pov (Catherine's pov (note- this takes place right after the story ends))

the next morning I ate breakfast will the Jackson family, it felt nice, finally feeling like I had a family, sally had sent me to the same school as percy which was good, we got to cause trouble together and all that, this one time I got angry and accidentally set fire to my desk, which percy then used his powers and made the sprinklers explode, let's just say we were in big trouble.

that winter percy had to go to some military school with his friends to save a couple of demigods, I stayed behind because I had to clean the house, I had made a giant mess fighting off a monster. when sally came home she had a guy with her, I walked over to her.

"who's this?" I asked curiously.

"Catherine, this is paul, he's a friend," sally answered.

"Hello." paul said nervously.

"a friend huh?" I asked, raising my eyebrow suspiciously.

"yes, a friend." sally replied, she looked at me to drop it.

I raised my hands in defense, "well I will leave you two since I still have homework to catch up on."

"Okay." sally said.

I then walked into my room but listened very closely to sally and her "friend" conversations.

time change...(same pov (starting where the chapter nightmare left off))

I was so excited! I'd finally be going back to camp! I haven't been able to go since something would always happen but this year I was able to go back, I was finishing up packing when percy came into my room.

"hey, percy!" I exclaimed.

"hey Cathrine, look we need to talk." percy said.

I looked at him, "okay?"

"This might be hard to hear but it's time you learned." percy said.

"get on with it perce," I replied.

"you have siblings." percy said, he then winced like someone was about to punch him.

I stood up, "what?!"

"you know the winter paul came?" percy said.

"yeah, what about it?" I asked,

"I met two young demigods, their names were nico and Bianca, they're children of hades," he explained.

"And you didn't think to tell me this? it's been four years since then!" I yelled.

he winced again, "I'm sorry, it kinda slipped my mind, you know with the war and all."

I was furious, how could he keep this secret from me? I had siblings and I didn't even know!

"no percy I don't know, because you didn't think to tell me that I had siblings!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." percy whispered, he had tears falling down his face.

"I want to meet them," I said flat out.

"you can only meet nico and two others." percy said sadly.

"there's more!" I exclaimed.

"yes, there's nico, hazel, and ben." percy explained, "although hazel is a child of pluto, those are the ones you can meet."