ghost tour

author note:

other: hello guys!!!!! welcome to this chapter. I have been having ghost/paranormal hyper fixation, therefore you get this story. enjoy!!!!

headcanons: 

1. Mr. D and Chiron made a leaving sheet that the campers have to sign before they're allowed to leave camp.

2. anytime Nico is kidnapped chrion and Mr. D make him watch "stranger danger" videos.

spoilers:

trigger warnings: ghosts, getting possessed.

plot: Nico thinks that ghost tours are dumb while Ben absolutely loves them. ben cons Nico into taking him with Will but what if they find a "dark" spirit on the tour? what'll happen?

3rd person POV...(Nico's pov)

     "please please please please!!!" Ben begged for the fiftieth time today.

     "no." Nico told him crossing his arms, "Why do you want to go on a ghost tour so bad? you can see them anytime during the day. why pay money for it?"

     "because it's fun!!! please!!!!!" Ben responded.

     will walked into the cabin right at that moment, "whats ben trying to make you do?"

     "Take him on some stupid ghost tour," Nico answered.

     "It's not stupid! besides, you could take Will with us!" Ben bargend.

     "come on neeks. It's Halloween time." will said, "a ghost tour might be fun."

     Nico thought it over, "fine. let's go."

     "yes!" Ben exclaimed.

     "go get ready," Nico told him.

     ben ran into the cabin bathroom to get ready. nico laughed at his excitement.

     "Hey, don't laugh at his excitement." will warned, "or else I'll show Ben the video I took of you when I gave you mythomagic cards during Christmas."

     "dont. you. dare." Nico threatened, "Now go get ready too. we'll get you when it's time to leave."

     will nodded and left the cabin. ten minutes later Ben was ready to leave the brothers got Will and signed the leaving sheet (the leaving sheet was something Mr. D and Chiron came up with to keep track of the campers that came and went.) They then left camp and headed to New York.

     nico led Ben and Will to a ghost tour and joined a group.

     "did you pay?" will asked.

     "nope. let's go." Nico answered.

     will added money to the donation box and the tour started.

     "in 1975 this building was condemned because-" the tour guy started.

     when Nico walked into the building he instantly felt sick. something was not right here. nico stumbled back and Will caught him.

     "Are you okay?" will asked.

     "no." Nico said, "Something's not right."

     Ben had walked with the group and overlooked Nico's stumble.

     "come on Nico! we're gonna start talking with the ghost!" Ben informed.

     "do we need to leave?" will questioned.