Jerkfaces, Dickheads, and Niall Horan.

Chapter 3

"Hey Niall." I sing songed, skipping over to the Irish boy who was signing me out of the hospital.

"Whatever you want, no." he muttered as his eyes squinted down at the sign out sheet.

"How do you know it isn't important?" I scoffed.

"Scar, I know you. You want something. And it's something big."

"Fine. I wont talk to you then. I'll go ask Liam." I sighed.

"Come back here." he ordered, still not giving me a glance. "Do not take advantage of Liam's kindness. Now, what is it?"

"I don't know if I should even tell you. You're a mean leprechaun." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Do not pull the leprechaun card on me, Scar." he growled, finally handing the nurse the clipboard,

"I was just wondering..." I trailed. "If I could meet Ed?! Please, please, please?!"

I was on my knees at this point with my hands clasped in front of my face. Niall's face turned red and he pulled me from the ground.

"Not now Scarlett. There are paps everywhere." he angrily whispered in my ear.

I narrowed my eyes at him, ripping from his grip. "What is wrong with you?"

I stomped away, collapsing in a seat next to Louis. Who also seemed to be in a very pissy mood.

"You on your period too?" he mumbled, his eyes glaring at the ground.

"Yep. Harry being a jerkface?" I questioned.

"Yep. Niall being a dickhead?" he shot back.

"Mhm." I answered, shooting daggers at the back of Niall's head.

"Come on, we can leave now." Niall spoke, summoning us all to the exit.

"Can we go to my house to pick up clothes and tampons?" I asked, catching up with Niall, Liam and Harry.

"Ew. I hate that word." Harry shuddered.

"What, tampon?"

Harry nodded and I shot Louis a wink as he walked to my side.

"Tampon. Tampon. Tampon. Tamp-" Louis and I repeated in unison.

"Shut up!" Harry whined, clamping his hands over his ears. Louis and I stopped, waiting for Harry to remove his hands.