Ambulance, Waiting Room, and Louis Tomlinson.

okay so i think this is chapter 17... idk...lol

-Louis' POV- (omg yay ikr)

I stuck my phone back in my pocket after my final message to Niall. How could he do this? How could he just, just kill her? 

I could feel my body fill with rage, my heart beginning to beat at a quick, unsteady rate. My fists clenched at my sides, jaw set. But when my eyes reached the pale body of the suicidal teen in front of me, the anger vanished and instead I was filled with anguish. 

She was a sickly pale, her lips a light, almost purple, blue. Her chest would rise and fall so faintly, I swear she seemed dead. 

Minutes ago her grip on my hand had loosened, and her shallow breaths had disappeared. I never let go, afraid that I was the only thing keeping her alive at the moment. 

As someone sleeps, their eyeballs flutter under the thin layer of skin. But as Scarlett laid ahead of me, she was completely still. Not one twitch of her fingers or movement under her eyelids. 

"Louis! We made a path, bring her out!" Paul called from the lobby doors. 

I didn't waste a second as I scooped the lifeless body into my arms and sprinted to the ambulance awaiting.

Screams erupted the moment I stepped into the sunlight yet once eyes laid on Scarlett, silence was only evident. Hushed whispered and gasps were heard, flashes of cameras and the occasional thrust of a hand. 

"Bless your soul, Scarlett." a young girl sighed from the side of me. I shot her a small thankful glance and she nodded in return before turning around and glaring at another girl who had said something rude. 

I knew I was crying, making everyone even more confused. I never cry, these would probably be the first ever pictures of me crying. 

As I walked down the small aisle many girls nodded towards Scarlett or removed their insane hair pieces and hats. Just to show respect, which was now gained on my behalf. I glanced down at Scarlett, her lips were now slightly parted and her breaths were slowing. 

One of the paramedics rushed forwards to help me into the truck, where he placed her down on the gurney and got to work. The sirens began blaring and the ambulance sped away from the hotel. 

That's where time slowed down. It was one simple second and she was gone. Her breathing had ceased and the two men dressed in uniforms tried to resuscitate her. 

I couldn't bare to look as they stuck a pump in her mouth and pushed on her fragile chest. Instead I grabbed my phone after it had vibrated several times. 

"You're probably on the phone with Niall or something, but, uhm, she stopped breathing." 

Not long after my phone shut down due to lack of power. 

My eyes found their way back to the unconscious girl, who was being picked and prodded, pushed and pounded just to stay alive. 

"Please! Do something!" I screamed, finally coming to my senses and realizing that I'm losing my little sister. 

"We're trying, son, she's lost too much blood." 

"Take mine! I don't care, just save her!" I cried, standing up only to hit my head on the ceiling. 

"Give me your arm." the woman spoke, grasping my arm before I could comply to her command. "Blood type?" 

"O-" I answered, proud to have the universal donor type blood. Her face lit up as she quickly wiped me down with alcohol before finding a vein and stabbing the needle through it. I watched as the blood flowed through the clear tube towards Scarlett's arm.