Ignorance, Jesus and Niall Horan.

Oh another chapter who's number idk

My thumb slid up my phone, my twitter feed scrolling before my eyes.

"You're so ugly."

"Ew, why do you even exist?"

"Ur soooo ignerunt."

That one made me laugh out loud.

I tweeted her back saying

*i believe you mean ignorant, btw do you even know what it means?*

After I sent it Niall retweeted and favorited it. He is such an instigator and I seriously love it. A giggle pushed past my lips and my head shook.

Niall sat on the stage in front of me, his feet dangling off the edge. His mouth curled into a smile when he heard me laugh.

We were currently at sound check in the lovely state of North Carolina. It was the first show tonight and I'm meeting my all time favorite singer.

You guessed it.

ED FUCKING SHEERAN IS COMING TO HANG OUT WITH ME

Ok, well maybe he's coming to see the guys perform, but still.

I wonder what he smells like.

Or tastes like.

Wtf. Pls, Scarlett, stahp being a ho.

"Baby grind with me, relax your mind, take your time with me." Zayn sang quietly, while Liam attempted to do the grinding part on thin air.

"You don't even do it right Li!" I called to him from the pit.

"Oh and you can?" He sassed, putting a hand on his hip and rotating his neck around.

I rolled and eyes and climbed onto the stage.

I feel like a psycho fan does this during concerts.

OMG Harry give me some of your gravy!

Bitch please, you might want his gravy but he don't want your turkey.

"Sing Zayn." I ordered, he nodded and began singing the small tune.

Meanwhile, I jumped forward doing half a worm before grinding on the wood.

"That's how it's done." I winked, shouldering Liam as I walked by.

"Not to be weird or anything, but that was extremely sexy." Niall whispered in my ear as I took a seat next to him on the stage.

"I know right, I'm probably great in bed." I teased, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"I bet," Niall mumbled. "okay guys, lets run through one more song."

Nice try NiNi but I heard you.

"Any suggestions?" Harry spoke from his spot riding on a little pink scooter.

Wait what.

He seriously stole Lux's scooter.

I called next! Lux is so biased.

"Best Song Ever." I replied, hopping onto my feet. "I like to get my groove on and compete with Louis because we all know I'm a great dancer."

"Not as great as me." Louis countered.

"Exactly why we compete, duh."

He rolled his eyes and took his spot next to me, per usual.

The familiar music began and I started moving my arms in a wavy motion.

Or as I like to call it... warming up.

Harry began singing but instead of Louis and I dancing, we were acting out the music video.

OMG that day was too funny. I'll have to tell y'all about it some other time because right now it's time to act and dance and sing and be amazing but most importantly beat Louis.

"Maybe it's the way she walked-" Harry started and I pointed to Niall, getting up in his face.

What's personal space?

It continued like that, Louis and I being complete asses and messing everyone up as they sang, well as they tried to.

As Liam's part creeped up, I told everyone to shut up so only Liam and I could sing.

"SAID HER NAME WAS GEORGIA ROSE AND HER DADDY WAS A DENTIST"

"Said I had a dirty mouth but she kissed me like she meant it!" another voice sang behind my loud obnoxious singing.

I whipped around to see none other than Ginger Jesus.

"Holy Sheeran." I gasped.

His hair is much more fiery in person.

Like a flame...

Of talent and sexiness.

"Ed this is S-"

"Scarlett, I'm quite familiar with the name." Ed interrupted Harry, a smile taking over his features.

I just melted, Louis get the mop.

-Niall's POV- (yay ikr)

I don't know why, but seeing Ed speak of Scarlett like that ignited something inside of me.

Jealousy probably.

My arm instinctively wound around her fragile waist and I pulled her closer to me.

I know she's obsessed with Ed and if she was to be asked out by him, she wouldn't even hesitate.

I can't have that. She can't be taken away from me. I like her way too much for her to just leave me for Ed.

But just the way she stares at him, like he's the king, makes my heart crack.

I couldn't bare to look at him so my eyes wandered to Scarlett's arm. It was littered in scars and faint bruises, as well as her hand drawn tattoos.

She's so adorable sometimes.

Ok well all the time.

But my heart shattered even more at the sight of the scarring. They were a lighter white, raised on her skin. Some were just scabbing, making me sick to the stomach.

She still hurts herself, we all know. We try to stop her, but she always finds a way to cut.

We've removed all sharp objects and even cut her nails, but she always finds a way.

I'm tempted to start bubble wrapping her room or even her.

I was brought out of my daydream when Scarlett moved from my grip to go hug Ed. What hurt even more was the look on his face as he glanced at her lightly tanned underarm.

His eyes met mine, sorrow and sadness overcoming his features. He quickly hid it as Scarlett stepped back from him to begin speaking.

"I'm such a big fan. I've been trying to get the lads to bring me with them when you all go out to parties. But they don't let me." Scarlett pouted, shooting a playful glare my way.

"That's because you're underaged and can't drink." I replied. She rolled her eyes and giggled, that sound always makes me smile.

"Well, I'm here now so we can hang out for two days while they're at sound check and interviews." Ed smiled down at her, but every once and a while his eyes would flutter down to her arm. Believing he was going unnoticed but I saw him.

Scar was so happy, her eyes lighting up as she spoke, her arms flailing around in emphasis, her smile growing every second.

Somehow, she made us all look like fools. To anyone you'd think she was a normal teenager. But really, on the inside, she was broken. Causing herself harm, her memory scaring her as she slept at night.

Her terrible father, haunting her every thought.

Over the weeks I've noticed the little things.

Sometimes, when a knife clatters on a plate, she winces. At six every night, she begins to shake. When the television goes to static, she grips my arm and closes her eyes.

All these things leading back to her fucked up dad.

When a knife clatters, she thinks she's going to get hit. Six is when her father would arrive home drunk. When the static takes over the screen, her dad would get angry and beat Scarlett until it was fixed.

But there is one thing that stands above others. When we all laugh and joke around, her smile faulters. Occasionally, her eyes glaze over or become glossy.

Her past kills her slowly, and I can practically see the urge in her eyes. The urge to hurt herself returns. Her leg starts to bounce at a fast pace and her eyes flicker from one thing to the other.

I would do anything to just hold her in my arms and tell her everything is okay, but I can't because we all know it won't be okay. The memories will always haunt her and I can't stop them.

But I do promise you something. I vow to make Scarlett happy again, no matter what it takes.

I will make her happy again.

(Okay so I'm sorry I never update anymore! But this chapter just came out of no where and I hope you all like it! I'll try to update more often and hopefully I can finish this book and then continue with my others. Please check out my YouTube channel as well! Type in ksvideos97 but the name is ThoseJerseyGirls! we recently did a music video at our beach house to little mix's how ya doin. we also did our rendition of the cup song! please check it out! I love you guys! comment what you think will happen next or what you would like to happen!)