Poop, Farts and Niall Horan

CHAPTER AWESOME... Idek

"Scarlett! Why are you bleeding?!" Niall exclaimed, looking at my bloody forehead.

"Well thanks for noticing." I said, shooting a glare towards everyone.

Especially you Lewis.

"Are you okay?!" Louis questioned, coming to my aide. I slapped his hand away.

"Peachy." I grumbled.

"What did I do?" he whimpered, rubbing his red hand.

What did you do? You made me fall of the bed.

"You tried to kill me last night." I lied.

Cmon Scar. Fake a cry.

Boohoo.

Yep, I should be an actress.

"What?!" Paul screamed.

"I did not!" Louis retaliated. "Did I?"

"No, you knocked me off the bed this morning." I laughed, walking back into the flat.

Simon should get me in a movie. I'm even better than Louis. Wink wink.

"Scarlett, do you poop?" Harry asked, following close behind.

"Yeah, everyone poops."

"I don't." Liam spoke up.

"Me either." Zayn joined.

"Wait, what? You have to poop!" I replied, very confused. "Paul, they poop right?"

"Yes Scarlett, they poop."

"Cmon Paul! I wanted to see her flip out!" Zayn complained.

"No but seriously, Scarlett, you never poop." Harry continued.

"I do too. I just wait until everyone is out of the house. So basically when you all go to the gym, I'm working my butt muscles." I laughed, falling backwards onto the couch.

"Do all girls poop?"

"Oh my god, Harry, yes! We just don't speak of it."

"Do girls fart?" Louis asked.

I face-palmed and let out a groan.

I was not going to survive three months of this.

I WILL SURVIVE HEY HEY

"I don't know about you, but I'm in a ramen mood." I stated, skipped to the kitchen.

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

If you didn't catch on I was singing that to the 22 tune.

Fuck you Tayquiqui. Bitch for all I know, you're stuck in middle school, singing break up songs and shit.

This chick just brings out my inner ghetto.

Sassy snap.

But yes, I'm sorry for my language.

Excuse my french.

Im a bad bitch. Jk.

I reached up for the ramen in the top cabinet only to knock all of the packets down on my head.

"God has answered my prayers!" I screamed from under at least 12 packs of noodles.

I started to make snow angels in the orange packs.... or should I say........ ramen angels ;)))

No.

"What the hell?" Niall laughed, walking into the kitchen. "Do all girls do this?"

"No Niall, I'm one of a kind."

You'll never find another Scarlett.

Well you will.

But not one like me.

BC I'm fabulous, or fabulouis.

Ahahahahahahaha no.

(I'm sorry I took so long and I'm sorry its so short! I have such bad writers block. So comment what you want to see happen and where the next chapter should start. Thank you!)