DREAMING OF YOU

Surprise surprise!! Chubby is back with another longest craziest oneshot!😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳 Belated happy Birthday to chubbyyyy! 😍😍😍 I'm 2 days old baby 😀🤭

This oneshot is a total of 9000-10000+ per part!! 🎊🎉

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞18+ warning:- dear passengers, this chubby's birthday ride contains smut content, mature language, breakdown and triggering scenes in it. If this makes you uncomfortable, you can skip it. And everything shown in this oneshot is my original pure imagination and my original work like always. So please take it as fanfiction naa🥺💖

Well, this oneshot is actually a self tribute as I've shown all the colours of my writing which I've shown to you all since 2019 through my books. This oneshot is like a celebration of my writing which I wanted to do on my birthday. Hope you all will join my self tribute😍😍❤️❤️✨✨ read it till end and you will understand the magic of ✨Chubby ✨

Also the pictures and gifs used in this book is from Google and owned by the particular author/uploader. So credits goes to them.

Book cover edited by me 🥰😍💖

And for hungry crazy horny kittens like me....🌚🌚🫦🫦🫦😼😼

🔞R.A.I.K.E.N.T.O.P.E.N.I🔞

Hahahahaha!! 🤣🤣🔥🔥😈😈

So..... Let's begin!!! 🔥🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Gulf!! Gulf please open the door! Please I beg you!! " Shouted Mew from outside as he clearly can hear some glass breaking and table throwing sounds coming from the Gulf's room.

" Gulf please open the door! Please!! " Said Kao, his cousin brother. Kao and Mew were very scared because no matter how many requests they made, Gulf didn't open the door at any cost.

" Leave me alone pleaseeeeeee!!! I beg you two!! I will go far away from your life Mew just leave me alone!!!! The real world is full of toxicity! The real world is full of denial and heartbreaks! I don't want to live in the real world anymore!!! " This is what Mew and Kao heard.

" Stop saying all this and open the fucking door!! I know it was my fault please! I'll beg! I'll go on my knees for you Gulf!! Please I'll do as you say but don't hurt yourself!!! " Shouted Mew panickly. Kao held Mew's collar angrily.

" If anything happens to my brother, I'm gonna kill you mercilessly!!!! " Shouted Kao.

" Don't waste time on shouting at me rather than help me to get Gulf out of that room! " Said Mew. Kao sighed frustratedly and kept banging at the door.

" Gulf!!! Open the door!!! Gulf?!! Gulf?? Brother please atleast respond!!!! Talk to me! Trust me Gulf I will fix everything. You are not alone at all! Please! " Shouted Kao while crying and banging the door but no avail. Even the glass breaking sounds were not coming now. It was all silenced.

" W... Why he is not responding? Why is there so much silence inside? Oh god! " Said Kao and he started hitting on the door with shoulder and leg to break it.

" Gulf!!! GULF ARE YOU OKAY??? GULF TALK TO ME!! " Shouted Mew and kept banging the door but he heard nothing this time. Mew held Kao's shoulder.

" We need to break the door immediately! Let's do it together. " Said Mew.

" Why do you even care? It's all happening because of you damnit! You are responsible for my brother's condition! Every day... every day he yearns for your acceptance, he begged for it Mew! He begged for it! I've seen him crying for you daily! Just to save your image, you have played with someone's emotions! Now do something! " Said Kao angrily.