DREAMING OF YOU (pt. 2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Well, I'm Indian so obviously every situation will have a song 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's begin!!! 💦🫦😼

***---***---***---***---***---***

(A/N:- Readers imagine this song in the background. Song name:- Ignite by Allan Walker & K-391)

Mew chuckled and as the lights were not that bright in that pub, Mew immediately placed his hand inside Gulf's jeans and held Gulf's member which was already twitching and oozing out in precum. Gulf squeezed Mew's shoulder and nape with his hands and left out a very soft yet sensuous moan.

" You don't know right? Ask your junior then. He is much more sincere than you. " Said Mew. Gulf sensually opened his eyes while looking at Mew hungrily that he also placed his hand inside Mew's jeans and held Mew's member which was so warm and hard right now also.... Huge as hell. Gulf licked his lower lip and looked at Mew with tilted head.

🎶🎶🎶
Fireflies, a million little pieces
🎶🎶🎶

" Your junior want personal attention as well. " Said Gulf and started stroking Mew's hardened member sensually. Mew closed his eyes and pulled Gulf in a tight embrace while moaning softly.

" Ohh yeah~! Mhm~ sss~ " moaned Mew which made Gulf so proud that he is making Mew so aroused and weak. Gulf with a smirk on his face kept stroking Mew's member while kissing Mew's lips passionately. Mew held Gulf's nape and deepened the kiss more and more while moaning in his mouth.

" Fuck baby you are really something! You are making me feel so good right now~ " Said Mew in between the kiss and curved his head up while moaning softly and enjoying every single moment of it.

🎶🎶🎶
Feeds the dying light, and brings me back to life...
🎶🎶🎶

" Want me to make you feel more good? " Asked Gulf. Mew with breathing heavily and closed eyes nodded at Gulf. Gulf took out his hand and started looking here and there. Suddenly, his eyes stopped by at a corner where there was a vacant couch and that place has very sexy dim lights. Gulf pulled Mew towards that corner. The moment they reached there, Mew held Gulf's waist and while pulling him close, he started kissing his deeply so deeply and hungrily. Gulf responded the kiss with the same hunger and passion. Both were literally devouring each other so hungrily that their tongues were tasting each other to the fullest. Mew was about to throw Gulf on the couch but besides, Gulf did. He threw Mew on the couch and went on his knees slowly. Mew smirked sexily and his eyes didn't left this naughty and sexiest baby in front of him.

" Baby is wild tonight~ I'm loving it! I never ever knew this side of yours! " Said Mew and bited his lower lip. Gulf smirked.

" Can I show my side then? If you allow me? " Asked Gulf in a very sassy way. Mew nodded and he unbuckled his jeans. Gulf helped him and pulled down his jeans till ankle but the moment Gulf's eyes went on the hardened member, his eyes were literally about to pop out as Mew's member was so hard like a pole right now. Beautiful, delicious, hard, and ready to throw a lava ;) not to forget the size.....

(A/N:- *ahem* do I need to say that? 😆 Just say it with guppie😼)

" God, your junior is giant af! " Exclaimed Gulf which made Mew laugh so hard because Gulf said it so cutely. Mew went towards Gulf and kissed his lips deeply.