DREAMING OF YOU (pt. 3)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's continue with the last part!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next morning,

Mew was the first to wake up from the light of the window

Mew was the first to wake up from the light of the window. He wrapped himself inside the blanket and tried to sleep but he had woken up. With a soft groan, he finally opened his eyes but his head was aching. He knew this because of the hangover. But he only remembered that he had stayed at Kao's house. But when he opened his eyes, he realized that he was not in the guest room where he often slept whenever he stayed at Kao's house. Mew suddenly got up and started looking around and realized that..... He is in the Gulf's room. When Mew understood this, he was in a state of shock. He could not remember what had happened that he slept in the Gulf room. Suddenly, he saw that he was half naked, only tank top and shorts on his body, which made him more shocked as to why he was in such a condition. Immediately, he slowly looked on the other side and his eyes widened as soon as he saw the sight.

He saw that Gulf, his best friend's brother, was sleeping peacefully beside him and that too is naked only in shorts. Gulf was in a deep sleep but Mew's slept already flew away with this shocking moment. He meditated a lot and closed his eyes trying to remember what happened last night and finally, in a flash, he remembered how they went to the pub and how he saw Gulf dancing in that pub, Then both of them have those steamy moments, then remembered till the end after coming home. Even if it was not complete, but whatever he recalled was enough to surprise him with it.

(A/N:- Readers, imagine this song in the background. Song name:- Hurt so good by Astrid S)

" What the fuckkkkkkkkkk!!!! " Shouted Mew shockingly while literally jumping out from the bed and held a blanket and pillow to cover his naked body the moment he opened his eyes and saw who was laying beside him naked.

🎶🎶🎶
You're fighting me off like a firefighter
So tell me why you still get burned
🎶🎶🎶

" Oiii!!! What happened? " While rubbing his adorable eyes, in a very cute way asked none other than.....

" What do you mean by what happened Gulf!!! Why am I in your bed? I should be at Kao's room or guest room right? How did I ended up he.....? *Suddenly Mew realised that he and Gulf are naked* *lips parted* wait.... You.... Me... Naked?? The fuck!? How? What the hell happened? " Asked Mew panickly.

🎶🎶🎶
You say you're not, but you're still a liar
'Cause I'm the one that you run to first
🎶🎶🎶