'love letter?' cho chang

Fluff

___
I opened my locker and saw a letter. I picked it up and looked around it was pretty empty, only a few students walking in the corridors, some with friends, some alone. Everyone else was probably in the great hall
eating breakfast or sleeping in their dorm. I have never really been a big fan of eating in the morning it's just yucky, and I just feel ill. I look back on the letter and look for a name or anything, but i don't see anything, so I open it up and look inside. To my suprise , it's actually a paper in it and something else in a little neat pretty blue silk wrapped box with a tie around it that was white with a stamp , a ravenclaw stamp. I take out the paper from the letter and open it up . I straighten out the fold marks and make my eyes up to the first word and start to read.

Hello dear y/n, this is from cho you know the ravenclaw that sits next to you in transfiguration. Not that I think that you will remember me because why would you and I don't mean that you a dumb to forget me the girl that literally sits next to you, that you have paired up with plenty of times in class. Oh gosh this is not the way I wanted this to go but I have rewriten this note so many times now I have told myself that I'm not aloud to write it again. Um yeah well to the point you are a very and I mean very gorgeous girl and I watch you like every lesson. I'm not a creep I promise I just can't take my eyes of you not in a weird way just in a just forget it. You are very pretty and you are so nice to everyone and I really like you so I wanted to ask you out for a date only if you want to of course. And I thought if you wanted to go you could wear the necklace in the box. Only if you want to ofcourse you obviously don't have to. I hope you say yes and if you do just put this in my locker or give it to me in class. Thanks and bye have a great day.

From cho chang.

If you want to go on date
draw a circle around yes

YES NO

'It's just like in the movies but this girl is traumatized' I thought giggling a bit I opened my bag that was hanging from my shoulder and took out a pen. I circled around the yes and folded the paper again and put it back in the letter and remembered there was a present in it so I took out the box and unwrapped it letting the silk fall over the tips of my fingers. Lifting the box cover and my eyes was met by a beautiful necklace with white beads and a heart dangling at the center with a dark blue cristal in the middle.

(Imagine this but with white beads and a dark blue cristall in the middle of the heart at the top because it wouldn't let me put it here)

I gasped slightly and put the necklace on. I picked up the mirror I have in my locker. I looked and it really suited me. The white beads rubbing against my skin but I didn't mind. I took the box and put it in my bag pocket. ' is this real silk because if it is I'm basically rich now' I thought while folding the end on the letter and putting it in my bag. I closed my locker and walked to class.
_________________

Hello someone requested me to make cho chang so here is she

Part 2?

Have a great day, mwah

-kiara

Word count : 650 <3