"comfort"- Luna Lovegood

Tw: throwing up, nosebleed, panic/anxiety attack
___________________________________________
I jumped as I heard a sound. I turned around quickly ,to my suprise it was just my cat Ollie that had followed me and were now standing on a stone.

"Bloody hell, you scared the living shit out of me," I said, scolding him like he would understand.

I walked towards him but accidentally tripped over a brick.

"Ow, what the fudge," I said, switching over from my stomach to my ass.

I swept away the mud and leaves and saw that I had gotten a wound that was bleeding. I put down my dress and saw that the fall had caused my dress to tear.

"Great, now I got a scared runway cat and a lost girlfriend." A sigh left my lips when I stood up.

Limping my way around the forest, looking for my cat whilst calling for him, was what I spent 3 hours of my day doing.

It was cold, and I just wanted to go to my dorm and just go to sleep. But of course I can't do that. I need to find my cat, and I'm pretty sure I don't even know the way out of this stupid forest.

"Stupid stone," I said and kicked it.

"Ow fuck why would I do that" I said now on the verge of crying and holding my food on the same time.

I leaned against a tree, feeling the hot salty tears fall from my eyes. I could feel the hard bark scratching my skin on my arms,but I ignored it and kept sliding down the tree with my back against the tree. I was now a crying mess on the ground.  I coughed but couldn't get the inching out of my throat. I could feel myself starting to shake, and the sweat drops start to form on my forehead. I tried to scratch the outside of my neck in hope it would stop the itching but it didn't, so I tried to hold my breath the best I could but failed miserably. Suddenly, I started feeling super ill like I was about to throw up, and I got more shaky. I could feel something cold drop on my hands but didn't think about it because I thought it was my tears, but when I opened my eyes I  saw that it was blood.

"What the hell" I said in a raspy, crying voice.

I touched my nose and got even more blood on it. 'Fuck this now I got a nosebleed too' I thought as my stomach started to turn and a weird sensation took over.

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

'Don't throw up'

I kept repeating in my head as I could feel my stomach turn and twist left and right up and down. It felt like I was on one of those muggle death machines (a carousel).

Until I could feel it in my throat and everything I had eaten that day and probably some other days all came up at ones. I kept crying hysterically while looking up to try and stop everything.

"Oh my God, flower," someone said, making me flinch slightly.

I turned around to see a blurry blonde with long hair and a blue cardigan and white shirt with rolled up leggings and no shoes.

"L-luna," I said as my voice broke and was still raspy from crying.

"Yess flower, it's me," she said as she dropped her bag and ran to my and sat down beside me.

"May I touch you?" she said as she looked me in the eyes.

I just nodded and closed my eyes as I fell on her chest. I could feel her rubbing my lower back and her lips kissing my head over and over again.

I continued to cry on her chest trying to stop but it just wouldn't. I started to Hyperventilating and shake again, but she just pushed me closer to her chest. I could her hear heartbeat, and it calmed me. I tried to rhythm my breath to her heartbeat but couldn't do it for long.
I hear something wail not long away. I opened my eyes and saw Ollie.

"O-Ollie," I said, trying to catch my breath

The cat jumped down from the tree branch it was sitting on jumping on a stone, then to the muddy ground, over to a grass patch, and then to us. I pulled him close to me and held him tight against me. I kissed his head, and surprisingly, he let me do it.

Ollie wasn't often like this, but when he was , he was the most sweet and clingy cat in existence. I could hear luna hum as Ollie spun.

________

End <3

Remember to like and comment if you liked this

(If you have requested things, I promise they will come eventually. I'm just not motivated to write, and I just felt like writing this, so I did. I hope you could understand )