Manic comfort - Bellatrix and Narcissa

Tw : daggers, nightmares, kinda little space & poly relationship
___________________________________________

"Well well well" she said

"What do you want from me?" I asked in a terrified tone .

She started going towards me.  I threw something at her. She started getting closer and closer.

"HAHA...... your life, " she said.

"What?" I said

"I want to take your life," she said.

Just then, I saw that she was holding a dagger in her hand.

" Do you like it....." she said, I gulped

"Why does it have smilies on it?" I asked

" So it can be sad and happy... duh, " she said

"Okay?" I said

"Look," she said and stabbed me in the arm "happy"
she said and turned it to the happy side. And then she stabbed me in my other arm sad. She said while laughing like a maniac.

I sat up quickly, breathing heavily. My nightgown is lightly wet from sweat and sticking to my skin like glue on paper. I felt something cold and wet falling from my eyes into my mouth.

"Darling?" I heard someone behind me say.

I felt a hand caressing my lower back, letting their nails slightly scratch my skin  , and I jumped slightly, letting out a yelp.

"Princess, what's wrong?" A concerned Narcissa said

I whimpered as my tears streamed down my face. Someone turned on the
lamp we have on our nightstand.

I hastily closed my eyes as my eyes burned from the sudden change in lightning. I wipe my tears off with the sleeve of my shirt.

I felt shifting in the mattress as someone sat next to me.  Narcissa slithered her arms around my waist, putting my head on her shoulder and letting me cry into her as she scratched my back with her nails. She hummed as it helped my hyperventilating to calm down.

"M-mommy," I cried out in a low manner

"Yes, princess?" Narcissa answered, playing with my hair

"I-hm- ah -b-Bella," I stuttered

"Do you want mommy Bella?" She asked

"NO.... I  mean no, " I said and started crying again

"What's wrong with me?" A confused Bella said

I lifted my head from Narcissas shoulder and looked in her eyes. They were filled with concern and worries. I put my hand on her cheek, caressing it as I felt my tears still running down my face. I leaned closer and kissed her. She kissed back almost directly. She broke it off first, smiling and wiping my tears off my face.

"Hello....I exist.." I heard Bella say as I climbed into cissas lap and put my head in between her boobs.

"What have I done?!" Bella said again and looked at her sister in the eyes. Cissa just responded with a shrug.

"Why are you ignoring Bella?" Cissa whispered into my ear, kissing below it after.

"B-bad dweam.." I answered in a whispered

Cissa looked at her sister, who was already looking at her, searching for an answer at why her baby was ignoring her.

Bad dream cissa mouthed, and Bella looked confused.

"What did you dream about, baby?" Bella asked

"You," I mumbled into cissas' skin

"Me?" Bella asked,
confused

"Y-you stabbed m-me with d-dagger," I said and started crying again.

" Oh baby, I'm sorry you dreamed about that, but I would never do that." Bella answered and started stroking my back.

"I know, but it was so scary," I mumbled, sniffing my nose

"I get that," Bella said and cuddled up to my side and kissed my shoulder.

" Go back to sleep, baby," Narcissa said and kissed my head

" we will be here when you wake up," Bella continued her sister's sentence

"Goodnight, mommies," I said sleepily

___________________________________________

End<3

I know this sucks but my mental health is so bad right now, and I just can't bring myself to write or do anything else anymore. I've lost the motivation to do anything, so please be patient with me.

(This was a draft from another book that was finished, and it just didn't fit there anymore, so here it is)

Word count:622