More Silly States and a Stressed Mom

"So what now? We have a lot of countries left to bring back memories of the states. We can't just bust them in the meeting. That will cause chaos." Aaron (DC) asked Kathryn (America).

"I don't know. I don't want the states to be in any harm, but I don't want othe countries thinking that I'm insane for having 51 kids, including you. Ignoring territories. So now what? How can we recover the memories of others. I don't want to invite China or Russia as they might kill the kids. So how can we do it?" Kathryn (America) explained to Aaron (DC). She started to have a panic attack which stressed her more until she passed out. When she woke up she was surrounded by 4 states.

"So what are we gonna do? She's passed out and, oh hey mom you woke up!" Minnie (Minnesota) said happily since she is happy that her mom is alive.

"So mom how are you feeling?" Lizzie (Indiana) asked. Kathryn (America) started to lift herself up from the couch.

"Well do passed out, with a lot of stress you built up. So how are you feeling we were worried that something might be bugging you. If it's about our safety then don't worry we'll be safe. We're the Barrows! What gonna stop us from getting hurt?!" Valarie (Virginia) shouted in confidence.

"Our egotism." Nathan (New York) told Valarie (Virginia).

"BUZZKILL!" The rest of the states shouted to Nathan (New York).

"Well if I'm begin honest. How are we gonna live. We're very proud alright, but we tend to act, too proud. What if someone hurts us or uses our pride? Huh! Think of what will happen!" Nathan (New York) explained to the states. Then he got knocked out.

"Karolyn (North Carolina) I keep telling you this is why we bring the [incoherent]." Charles (South Carolina) told his twin.

"You're right. Anyways I'll be going to the bathroom. Bye Charcoal!" Karolyn (North Carolina) said.

"FOR THE LAST TIME IT'S CHARLES (SOUTH CAROLINA)! NOT CHARCOAL!" Charles (South Carolina) screamed. He sat back down on the floor and waited for his mom to get better. Then a small state came in and waddled towards Kathryn (America).

[Imagine the underlined text is Russian.]

"Is mama alright?" Dimitri (Alaska) asked in a very shaky voice. He waddled I'm and saw a very tired and stress Kathryn (America)

"I'm fine Dimitri (Alaska). Don't worry mama is fine." Kathryn (America) told Dimitri (Alaska) in a calm and soothing voice. She reached out to pat his head and rubbed his head and made his hair into a mess.

"Dimitri (Alaska) is happy that mama is fine." Dimitri (Alaska) said in a happy voice before standing back for the other states to see how she is doing.

"America, I think I should go to the next meeting. It would be better for your health." Aaron (DC) said to Kathryn (America).

"No no I'm fine I can do it." Kathryn (America) replied to Aaron's (DC's) comment. Before she was able to stand up she accidentally fell down again. Luckily she was still on the couch.

"I think you need a break from going to meetings, doing paperwork, and being a country. It's been really taking a toll on you mom. I think it's better for you to stay home."

"Whaa ya mean stay at home? I'm totally fi- WOAH!" Kathryn (America) told Aaron (DC).

"Mom. I don't mean to sound rude BUT you are way to weak right now to start working again. You fell last time and hurt yourself like what the 12th TIME This WEEK!" Gracie (New Jersey) said to Kathryn (America).

"Yeah Kath (Ame) You need to listen to your kids. You might kill yourself before any other country can. You are too stressed. Let someone else take control of the job. You need to rest." Rosalina (Mexico) told Kathryn (America).

"Yes listen to her. You are FARRRRRR from feeling great. Like whenever we are about to get hurt, you get there and then hurt yourself." Giselle (Georgia) explained to Kathryn (America).

"Or the time you accidentally sliced your palm when trying to cook... at 4 in the morning because you were sleep deprived." Avery (Illinois) added to Giselle's (Georgia's) comment.

"Or the time, you pushed Kalena (Hawai'i) off the road to save her from a car and got hurt by the right side of the ribs and had to be taken to the hospital." Delphine (Arkansas) added.

"Oh yeah and the bill. Don't mention it." Aaron (DC) added.

"Don't forget the time you tripped on the floor and fell down the stairs." Melissa (Maine) added too.

"Well for the stairs there were toys. Right?" Kathryn (America) responded to the states. All of them just looked at her with a deadpan expression.

"There were no toys near the stairs." Gloria (Oregon) said.

"We may be a bit cuckoo, but we know where to play." Lourdes (Louisiana) said to support Gloria's (Oregon's) comment.

"Maybe the stairs were slippery. Yeah it was drying up! Yeah hehe." Kathryn (America) responded to the states.

"They were already clean." Marianne (Missouri) told Kathryn (America).

"You need a break!" We may be crazy, but we know when you are stressed. Your health is more important than your job." Lynne (Massachusetts) said.

"You should take a break." Ale (Iowa) said.

"No no no. She needs a break! No more work for you for a month (= 4 weeks. = Miss 4 meetings.)" Victor (Vermont) said Kathryn (America).

"Everyone say yeah if mom needs a break! Say yeah!" Maya (Idaho) exclaimed.

"YEAH!" All of the states shouted. You know you REALLY need a break when your oldest child even shouts yeah.

"Ok ok, I'll take a break. Aaron (DC) you take over for me." Kathryn (America) said as she pointed to Aaron (DC).

"Twincool!" Aaron (DC) shouted. (If you get the twincool reference then you are awesome!)

"Hey I'll be going home. Goodbye everyone." Rosalina (Mexico) told the states. All of the states waved goodbye to Rosalina (Mexico) as she left.

"So how shall we start your break?" Penelope (Nebraska) asked the others at the 'SuPer SeCret stAte mEEting (Aaron (DC) NOT allowed)' (Yes that is how it is written. They are like what mostly 10-12 years old. Some 13,14 and 15 while the youngest one are 9, 8 and 3. Give them credit, there is no school for the states to go to.), but this time they did let Aaron (DC) in because they need to talk to Aaron (DC).

"So this what you guys do without me? Huh, no wonder I'm not allowed here." Aaron (DC) said as he looked around the room.

"You're lucky we are letting you in this time." Dekota (North Dakota) said as she pointed to Aaron (DC). Aaron (DC) gulped in fear. Yes he may be the oldest, but how would you feel if you are being threatened by your younger sister and know that you can get dogpiled on.

"Ok so I have an idea! What if we do a musical!" Nathan (New York) told the others.

"Nah that sounds boring~." Caden (Wyoming) said. The others agreed. Nathan (New York) screamed internally in frustration.

"Ok how about we do a musical!" Lenora (California) told the others.

"Lenora (California) I told them that but they aren't gonna-." Nathan (New York) told Lenora (California).

"LET'S DO A MUSICAL!" Owen (Michigan) shouted in joy. The others shouted in joy.

"Let's do Hamilton! That will cheer up mom!" Lyn (Delaware) shouted. The others were cheering as they started to leave. Nathan (New York) looked at Lenora (California) in jealousy.

"What. I do what I do." Lenora (California) said before leaving the room. The states started to go to the theatre hall and started to plan on how they are gonna do the play.

"Operation: Cheer Up Mom has started." Lyn (Delaware) said as she fist bumped Lenora (California) as both of them went to the theatre hall.