I'm too lazy to give them their human names

Sorry it has been almost a year since I last uploaded a chapter. 2023 was a lot for me and I had little to no chance to write AmeriMom. That doesn't mean I still want to stop writing, I was taking a break while trying to come up with new ideas. So I hope you enjoy this low effort chapter.

-Atl

---

While America was staring at a book for no reason, Illinois came into her room.

"Mom are you fine..?" Illinois said in fear. America turned her head and looked at them.

"No." America said. Illinois came up to her to see what she was doing.

"So whatcha doin." She said (istg if you don't get this reference I will eat your walls)

"Trying to solve our family tree. Hey did you know that I'm Russia's grandmother. The more you know." America said as she turned back to the huge paper. There were a lot of names on it. When Illinois saw America's name, they saw that America had a lot of siblings.

"WAIT BRITAIN IS YOUR SISTER!" Illinois shouted.

"Yes America responded in a very quiet voice.

"And neither Australia, New Zealand, or Canada are your siblings."

"Yes you are correct."

"Also Spain is your sister in law while France is your ex. Wow!" Illinois spoke in shock. When she saw some of the states she saw a specific name with a note written on it

11/10 (mm/dd/yy).

As Illinois was trying to solve the weird note, they were outside of America's room.

"So much for good parenting."

---

SPOILERS FOR HIROGARU SKY PRECURE!!! (This part is optional)

When Illinois came downstairs to see how their siblings were doing they saw on what looked like a debate going on.

"No Cure Noble DID backstab Empress!"

"No she didn't!"

"Yes she did!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh uh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh uh!"

"What is going on!" Illinois shouted as all the other states looked at them.

"This argument is none of your concern." Wyoming responded.

"It will be if you watch the recent HiroSky episode." Alabama replied to Wyoming's response.

"You know what I'll stay out of this." Illinois states as they slowly walked out of the living room and into their room.

---
One day later
---

While UN was talking about whatever they talk about during a meeting, America got a message. As she left the room to check the messages it was from Delaware.

Delaware: Ok sorry to bother you but there is an emergency!

Ok what is the emergency? :America

Delaware: So Georgia found a strange paper and now all the states are freaking out!

Oh shi-. I'm coming over! Try to keep them calm. :America

Delaware: Will do boss!

As America went to her house quick she saw that the states found the family tree.

"Oh no." She muttered to herself. Just as she closed the door. Georgia ran up to her.

"IS IT TRUE THAT I AM ADOPTED!" Georgia shouted.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." America said as she tried to come up with words. Before she could say anything the was swarmed by a bunch of kids who were desperate to know about the family tree.

"Ok I'll explain the family tree. As long as y'all behave!" America shouted to all the states. All of them stopped swarming her.

"Ok!" All of them said as they went to the meeting room.