Let's Bake Cokeies With The Unbeatable Squad

Content Warning:// cocaine

While the states were working on the set, 4 states asked if they can make cookies for Fiona (FBI) and Robin (CIA).

"Well Minnie (Minnesota) do you really know how to make cookies... I'm not sure if you can make cookies. I'm a bit scared..." Fiona (FBI) said in a bit of fear.

"Well trust me I know what I'm doing. Besides I have watched Luna (Utah) cook so much food she might as well be a mini Rosalina (Mexico). I swear-"

"Question Minnie (Minnesota)." Robin (CIA) asked.

"Yes Robin-ator?" Minnie (Minnesota) replied.

"Two things. One, don't call me Robin-ator. Two, is Rosalina (Mexico) South American or no?" Robin (CIA) asked.

"The hell you wanna know if my mama is South American or no?" Lenora (California) asked very confused but a bit concerned on what would Robin (CIA) would do to her mom.

"Uhh... Nothing! Yeah nothing! Why do you want to know!?" Robin (CIA) said as he tried to hide his book on 'How To Change a LATAM Govt. Without Getting Caught'.

"Well it's time to make some cookies!" Lizzie (Indiana) said as she pulled out some cooking utensils to make the cookies. Then two people showed up.

"I SWEAR TO BRITISH KILLING MUSKETS, I'M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU! ESPECIALLY YOU LYN (DELAWARE)!" Nathan (New York) shouted as Flores (Florida) put tied him up in a chair.

"Alright now that we have our victim to check if the cookies taste good, then we should start baking." Lyn (Delaware) said as she started to grab the final ingredients.

"Hey don't forget the mysterious flour that mom has in the very back of the closet." Lenora (California) said as she pulled out a bag of flour that was labeled, 'A normal bag of flour, TOTALLY does NOT have cocaine in it. (Also don't give it to Fiona (FBI).'

"Hey, so what are we doing?" Flores (Florida) asked as they were sitting in a chair next to Fiona (FBI).

"Well I'm glad you asked. You see what we are making is cokeies."

"Minnie (Minnesota) don't you mean cookies?"

"Nope cokeies!" Minnie (Minnesota) said in confidence.

"Now before we begin let's thanks our sponsor... Wen don't have a sponsor.... Let's get to cooking!" Lizzie (Indiana) said.

"So how are we gonna start making the cokeies?" Lyn (Delaware) said as she was flipping thorough a book on 'how to make cookies'.

"Well the first thing is to get the dough ready." Minnie Minnesota said as she started to use the measuring cups to measure out the ingredients.

"So according to the recipe we will have to make sure that we have a right amount of flour." Lenora (California) said.

"On it!" Minnie (Minnesota) said as she started to measure out the flour with the cocaine in it.

"Are you guys making cookies out of cocaine?" Fiona (FBI) asked she was quickly shushed by Lizzie (Indiana).

"You don't have a say in what we cook, bake or what we do." Lenora (California) told Fiona (FBI). Fiona (FBI) just rolled her eyes. Then the Unbeatable Squad started to mix the ingredients.

"So we are currently making the dough. Lyn (Delaware) would you care to choose the toppings." Lizzie (Indiana) said as she was mixing the ingredients.

"Sure why not." Lyn (Delaware) said as she went into the closet thing where you store the food place.