Chapter-1

The sunrays shone through the window to the slightly dark room making the surroundings dim. There was a constant beeping in the quiet room. The sound of sheets rustling can be heard distinctly.

Parallel to this quiet room there could be heard distinct hustles and bustles of the town. Just as the beeping was about to stop, a pair of eyes fluttered opened and looked at the window curtains lazily, putting out a hand to stop the alarm that was about to fall.

Skimming through the neighborhood houses in a slow walk, she looked at the potted plants that seemed to be under the spotlight of the morning sun and looked at the people jostling about in the distance. Heaving a sigh she got closer to the place that she wanted to arrive.

She looked at the pretty café infront of her, there was an old woman  that might be in her mid fifties looking as lively as ever and there was two plates on her hands, serving the customers with a slight smile on her face. As if sensing a gaze on her she turned to the direction she was standing. As a peach blossom that was about to bloom she smiled making her eyes crescent and the wrinkle around her eyes deepened.

"Chaeyoung ah! Come inside!"

She followed into the café with slight hesistation. As she entered, her small figure has gone unnoticed in the little café. But a pair of persistent eyes locked onto her figure. She looked at the old woman questioningly. The old woman gone back and brought a box.

"As you're very busy in the afternoon, you often skip your lunches. Here you go, I made something sweet to refill your energy"

As she said this, she pushed the box onto the hands of the girl without allowing any rejections.

"No n-

"Alright! I can't keep you company for long. I have things to do, have a great day!"

She looked at the figure returning back with strange eyes and exit the café to continue her walk. It was a long walk before she stopped at the library she was working in. She checked out the things that was already arranged carefully by her previously. Only after making sure everything was right, did she sit on her chair.

She looked at the clock lazily. It was about time.