Chapter-2

There were many opinions on humans. Some good, some bad. Overcoming the nature's law of the strongest being the breadwinner. It was made through many struggles, pain and time. From being vulnerable to being at the top and looking down on the world.

Even the most strongest and lofty dragons has bowed their head to nature's power. The humans couldn't hold out a candle. There were many theories on how earth is going to end. Countless speculations, but they didn't know that there is something more worse than earth being ended.

They didn't know if it was nature taking revenge on them or they were really going through earth's ending phase. It all started with a rumour. A rumour that became popular. A rumour that everyone laughed at, a rumour that kids mocked at. All their smiles gradually faded when the news channels displayed deaths of innocent people who was just like them. But the disparity was the terrific bite marks that had gone down to the bones like a poison.

People began to suspect. There were many speculations that it was apocalypse. But there wasn't a sight of a single zombie. The town that first started to show abnormalities was in an uproar. People began to be alert. There were curfews in many towns. They begun to fear coming out during the night. No one knows how precious life is until the last moment.

All the fanfictions written about mythical creatures came into life. But it is not at all a fairytale. It's a nightmare that you can't wake up from. The first emerged creatures were werewolves and lycans. They first started like a small fire to a giant flames that occupied the whole south continent.

Humans started to resist and evacuate to larger towns, larger cities. To anywhere that wasn't infected with this curse of the dark beastly creatures. The government was in chaos trying to control the people and defending the were's and lycans attack. Done were the wars between humans and between countries. In this dreadfully dark nightmare humans were one.

Humans were like a prey that got under the predator's eye. There was a raging blood bath. There was red everywhere. Humans were ripped to shreads and pieces. It was a hell that humans never dreamed of. There was no difference between young and old, brother and sister, wife and husband. In the times of life and death situation, everyone turned like a cruel monster that turned against each other.

This blood bath was further fueled by the appearance of witches and wizards in the continent of north. Surrounded by everywhere, humans for the first time in the history, felt like a caged animal with no where to escape. It was even worse than the  acolypse they initially thought of. Deadbrain zombies couldn't hold out a candle to highly intelligent and giant beast like forms of the creatures.

This blood seething and dying of earth red moment stopped on a certain time where the impossible happened. It all happened when a lycan met the eyes of his human mate. Both the were world and human world was in an uproar. At that time the earth was the most peaceful without any movement from the creatures.

The bloodbath stopped at the moment when the creatures found that their mates can be human. There was another chaos in the were community different that of humans. They collapsed the system of humans and took control on every part of the continent and pushed the humans to small remote towns. They were greedy and made sure that every coming-of-aged people attended a certain event. If that person unfortunately had been caught by cruel fate, they were taken like an object being sold at an auction.

The resistance of humans soon died down like a weakened animal that doesn't have the ability to fight. The creatures were far more advanced, stronger and intelligent. They had no chance.