#1

- 3rd person POV-

So Shoto is the boss of the most powerful mafia in Japan. His mafia is famous for going after Endeavor. Izuku, Kaminari, Mina, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, and Jiro are his most trusted friends. When Shoto needs something done weither its for the mafia or personal they are the ones he ask.

The LOV is a group of people that round up omega's for alpha that needs an omega.

Katsuki was kidnapped at the age of 12 and was tortured the whole time. When the LOV kidnapped him he was put in a cell. They tortured him everyday because he didnt want to be there so everytime he would try to escape they would beat him and put him back in his cell. It got so bad that they put a choke collar and a shock collar on him. Everytime he would do something he would get shocked and choked the whole way back to his cell.

5 years after Katsuki was kidnapped

-Shoto POV-

I was working on a plan for the mafia when Mina and Deku walked in my office.

"Yo, didn't I say no interruption" - Me

"Yes but this is important. The LOV contacted us about finding you an omega." - Deku

"Yeah, Shoto we all know you would be better with an omega then just yourself and us." - Mina

"Fine, what did they say?" - Me

Deku started to play a voice message "Hello Shoto Todoroki, we got your request. We have a few I think you will like. I would like to meet behind UA high in Musutafu. Lets say this friday." - Shigaraki on voice message

"Perfect thats in two days. Send Yaomomo." - Me

"Yes sir" - Deku and Mina

With that they left. About 5 minutes later Yaomomo came into my office.

"Yaomomo, I need your help" - Me

"What is it Shoto?" - Yaomomo

"The LOV has contacted us about finding me a omega. They want to meet this friday behind UA high. Which is in two days, I need you to make nest for my omega. I will give you some of my things for the nest." - Me

"And where do you what it?" - Yaomomo

"Somewhere in my room. You know, prolly in a corner." - Me

"Ok, just tell me when you have the things you want in his nest." - Yaomomo

I finished the paperwork that needed to be done and went to my room. Yaomomo was in there already with some blankets and stuffed animals. I grabbed some of my blankets, my favourite hoodie, and some of my softest pillows I use, and handed them to Yaomomo.

-Yaomomo POV-

Once Shoto told me to make his new omega a nest, I was excited. I am an omega myself so I love makes nests. But this isnt my nest so ill have to let his omega make his own nest. I went to my room and got some of the softest blankets i have that arent mine or Jiro's. Then I got some stuffed animals. Once I was in Shoto's room I found the nearest corner to his bed. I put the biggest and fluffiest blanket on the floor. I like the have a little tent over my nest so thats what I did for this omega.

I was almost done with the tent when Shoto came in. He didn't say anything but he went to his closet. He came put with one of his hoodies, a few blankets and some fluffy pillows. Then he handed me all of them. I folded the blankets and put them in a pile. I also put the pillows in a pile. With the stuffed animals I just threw them in the nest. I put Shoto's hoodie outside the nest that way when his omega gets here he can have it.

-Katsuki POV-

I have been here for 5 years now and I need to get out. Shigaraki said that there is an alpha that is looking for a male omega. There is only 5 other male omega's here other than me. So all of us will be showed to this alpha. I knew all of them but I was only friends with one really, Shinso. He was kidnapped at little but after I was. Our cells are right across from each other so we talked all the time and we got close.

Friday morning

I woke up to Dabi banging on my cell and Toga singing. Today is the day me, Shinso and the other male omegas are shown to another alpha. After Toga and Dabi went away Twice started his bullshit, he gave us oatmeal and an ourfit for today. I dont eat so I just got dressed and waited for Shino to finish getting ready. Once we were all ready Shigaraki came and put on my shock collar and chock collar. He also put a muzzle on me what way I can bite anyone then he gave me an injection that hides my animal features. Mr. Compress and Spinner got the others while Shigaraki walked me to the car. I always hate being shown to alpha's for 2 reasons, one I dont want to 'belong' to anyone, two im gay and usually its female alphas that want to look at me. Most alphas only use me for sex then give me back but other times they want an omega but i dont like to be treated like shit and try to bite their face off or claw their eyes out. Thats why Shigaraki gives me an injection and put a mizzle on me. It was about an hour drive to the meet.

"We're here, you idiots" - Dabi

I growled at him but I couldnt do anything considering im literally straped to the seat. Shigaraki took me out of the car and jus held onto my leash, Dabi and Spinner were getting the others. About 5 minutes later someone pulls up in a black limo. As they got out the car Shigaraki was choking the shit outta me. Someone with white and red hair got out the car, I figured that was the alpha but for some reason I didn't want to attack him I just stood there with Shigaraki, still choking the shit outta me. I felt my cheeks getting hot, I didnt know if that was because of the alpha or Shigaraki. Then I got the urge to kill Shigaraki, like usual, but faught it. I didnt feel like getting shocked so I jus keep my hands to my side and growled at him.

"You must be Shigarki" - The white and red headed

"Yea, and your the alpha, Shoto Todoroki" - Shigarki

"Are thsese the omega's?" - Shoto

"Yes, but I think you will like this one, Shinso" - Shigarki

Shoto walked over the Shinso and just started at him. I started to growl louder to indicate I will hurt him if he hurts Shinso. " Yea, no, I want the blonde one you are holding."

"Sure, but hes aggressive, hence the collars and muzzle." - Shigaraki

"Is he even an omega. He does have any animal features" - Shoto

"Yes he is and he does I just gave him something to hide them. He likes to attack people so I try to not let that happen." - Shigataki

I started to growl louder

"Yea I still want him so" - Shoto

"K" - Shigaraki said as he handed me over.

Shoto too my leash and I only growled and whimpered. I didn't want to get hit so I tried to be nice. He put me in the car and then headed Shigaraki a brief case, which had money in it. Then he got in the car next to me.

Sorry its so long lol. I'll make the other one shorter tho.
TBCCCC