#5

-3rd person POV-

Its the next day

-Shoto POV-

I woke up at 7am like usual Kat was still asleep laying on my chest. It was the first time he ever fell asleep on me and Im happy he decided to stay with me. He was so cute when he was asleep. I didnt want to wake him up so I just stayed in bed and rubbed his head softly. I tried to go back asleep but couldnt. After an hour Kat finally got up.

"Good morning baby"

"Morning Shoto" Kat said in a husky voice as he moved off of me. Now that we are together I wanted to cuddle with him all the time.

"Why'd you move. Come back"

"Im going to hop in the shower, ok" - Kat

"Fine. Also once you get out the shower I'll tell you about my father"

"Bet" - Kat

Once he got in the shower I walked over to the closet to grab him some clothes. I picked out some plain black sweats and a black hoodie with a X on it. I took them to Kat and set them on the sink.

"Well now your in here can you tell my about your father." - Kat

"Sure. I was his masterpeice child considering I have both his and my mother's quirk. He took me away from my sibling so train. All I ever did was train because he wanted me to surpass All Might. I never got a normal childhood because of him which is why I hate him. He also beat my mother. When I was 6 she poured a pot of boiling water on me that when I got my scar. I knew she didnt mean to I knew it was because of my father. After that happened he sent her to a mental facility for what she did. He abused my mother and older brother and then me. Toya died because of our father so I hated him even more. The map that you saw in my office is my plan to take him out for good. Theres something I need to tell you, as you know everyone here listens to me and the reason is because Im their leader. I run the Hellfire Mafia. If you want to leave you can."

"I already told you Im not going to leave you no matter if you run a damn mafia. You are stuck with me for life. Deal with it" - Kat

"Bet, so that the backstory of me and my father."

"Im so sorry babe. He shouldnt have ever did that to you, your brother, or your mother" - Kat

"Its ok baby. I just want him dead now and thats what that map is for. I have the last 4 years trying to kill him but he always has someone with him"

He got out the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. "I have a question and please dont get mad or protective" - Kat

"Sure"

"Can I help kill him. Your my alpha now so if someone has hurt you I get to hurt them, from the past present or in the future I get to hurt them" - Kat

I put my finger under his chin making him look at me "Baby, I love that you want to protect me but Endeavor is a bitch to get to and I dont want you getting hurt even if its for me. I will not put you in danger because of my work."

"But babeeee, I get you dont want to get me hurt but I dont want you to get hurt. I love being with you and dont want to lose that. So if you do get a hit on Endeavor please be careful. If you get hurt because of him Im killing him." - Kat

Sorry its short lowkey ran outta ideas for this lol
TBCCCC