Chapter 4: Royal Academy

I wake at 8:30. I'm late for the introduction and tour of the school! I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth and ran out the door. I ran through the halls then I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I said.
"Its okay" the voice replied. It was a male voice. I looked up to see a really cute guy. He had dirty blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and a cute smile. He helped me up.
"I'm Daniel" he said. "Nice to meet you".
"Hello Daniel, I'm Diana"
"That's a beautiful name"
"Thank you" I said and blushed. After a little while of silence he said "I'm running late for the tour, I'm guessing you are too. Want to walk there together?"
"Sure" I answered. On our way there we didn't say much, we just walked. When we got to the grand hall, an old lady was giving a speech about the school and it seemed like it was about to end. After a few minutes we went for the tour. We were put into small groups. Daniel went to a separate group from me.
"I hope to see you again" he said.
"Me too". I smiled and went to my group. We passed through so many rooms and hallways I thought we were lost. The tour took about an hour and I was exhausted. At the end I went back to my room to take a nap and I saw the three girls there.
"Where were you?" asked Selena.
"I slept in and was late. Oops" then we all started laughing.
"That tour was exhausting" Kyra said.
"I know, I'm gonna take a nap now." I went to my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to a knock on the door. Emily opened it. It was a short lady with brown hair.
"Hello" I said.
"Hello girls" she said. "These are you school uniforms. You'll need to wear these to all you classes."
"Thank you" Emily said and the lady left.
The uniforms were really pretty. They were pink dresses that went up to your knee. The top was tight and it was a bit fluffy from the bottom.
"I will never get used to it here!" Selena said.
"I wonder how the boys will look in these uniforms?" I said and we all laughed.
We changed into our uniforms and went to our first class.