Chapter 7: Boys -Diana

The next day I go to class. It was a class that we learn a new language every week and master it. It's is very difficult. I grabbed my binder and headed toward class.

After class I saw a group of people, mixed with boys and girls, picking on this girl. She had dark hair and dark eyes. I had to stop it so I went up to them.
"Hey guys! Stop picking on her!" I yelled at them.
They laughed.
"Who do you think you are?" asked a girl with dirty blonde hair and greenish eyes.
"I'm Diana and I cannot just stand here and watch as you guys pick on her."
"What are you gonna do about it?" the same girl asks.
"Tell you to stop or I'll tell the principle" I shot back.
They all stared at me.
"Let's go Maddison" said a boy.
"We'll get you for this" Maddison said.
I rolled my eyes. They walked past me, Maddison rolling her eyes but I didn't care.
"Are you ok?" I asked the girl.
"I'm fine." she said.
"I'm Diana by the way"
"My names Hannah" she said.
Then she was muttering stuff I didn't understand and looked around the hallway. She got up and ran away in a weird looking way. It was very odd but she seemed nice.

After school, I went back to my room. None of the girls were there so I had it all to myself. Then there was a knock on the door. I went to it and opened it. It was Liam.
"Hello" I said with a smile.
"Hey " he said. "wanna hang out".
I didn't know what he had I mind but I went along with it. We walked down the halls and talked. We talked about our life back where we came from, talked about our hobbies and what were into. Liam and I had a lot of similarities.

Liam was a tall guy with blonde hair and brown eyes. He is a very nice guy but I'm not into him.

As the conversation went on, I felt like we were getting closer (as friends). We were almost the same. Ya sure we looked different but I feel a bond between us which is strange.
"I feel like we're the same person" he says.
"I sort of feel that way too" I say.
He walks me back to my room.
"Bye" he says.
"Goodbye" I reply.
...
Today is Saturday which means...NO SCHOOL!!! Woo!! School is so boring. It's useless to just lessons about how to be a princess and prince. The teachers hate it when we call it school. They say that it's called royal lessons but I'll stick with school.

I went outside with Selena for some fresh air. Luke came along by.
"Hey Selena. Come I wanna show you something" he said.
"I'm hanging with Diana sorry"
"No it's ok you can go with him" I told her.
"Ok thanks" she says. Then she gets up and leaves. Liam came running by and sat beside me.
"Sup" he said.
"Nothing really" I replied.
We stayed outside and talked for what seemed like hours. Like I said before I'm not into him but he is my best friend. He's so sweet, kind and really funny. Of course that's what pretty much every girl likes in a guy, me too but he's not the one.
As we walked back to the school we saw Daniel and Jacob fighting. I don't know why I thought they were close. I ran up to them, Liam right on my heels and ran in front of them right before they were about to punch each other. They saw me and stoped right away.
"Why are you fighting?" I ask them.
They stayed completely silent with there heads down. They seemed embarrassed. The Daniel spoke up.
"Can we talk, just the 3 of us?"
"Sure, Liam I'll be back"
"No it's ok I have to do homework anyway. Bye"
"Bye" I replied and we walked opposite directions.
I followed Daniel and Jacob to the forest.
"Now tell me why were you fighting?" I ask.
"Well we..." Jacob started.
"We were fighting for you" Daniel said.
"Wait what?" I asked confused.
"We both like you, a lot, and we thought a fight will settle things" Daniel explained.
I can't believe it. Two guys fighting for me. I was shocked and angry at the same time.
"So you guys thought you could just fight each other for me! What am I a prize?! Why didn't I have a say in this!" I yelled at them. They seemed shocked like they did not expect that coming.
"Look" Jacob said. "We both are madly in love with you but we know you can only have one of us. When we found out we both liked you, things got out of hand. There was yelling, punching and fighting but it was a mistake for fighting. You are not a prize and should be treated as equally as we are."
Wow, I did not expect that. Daniel gave him a death glare. I was still in shock. I had no idea what to say so I just stayed quiet.
"Do you-" Daniel started but I cut him off.
"I need to be alone for a while I say.
They both nodded understanding and walked out of the forest. I watched them as they leave. They were far away from each other not wanting to talk or look at each other. Two guys fighting over me. I don't know what to do. I need to think.

It was getting late and I decided it was time to head back. I was walking out when I felt something on my head and a hand grabbing me tightly.
"Do what I say or I'll blow your brains out." a voice said.