ii

Leo Valdez POV

Jason had volunteered his cabin as a work shop as no one sleeps there except him. So together the group first made their way to the Apollo cabin first for Will to grab his supplies.

"I hope this goes well," Leo stated as him and Jason waited outside for Will. "I don't know Will very well but I hope we can become friends."

"Yeah. He seems chill based off our limited interactions," Jason agreed.

In no time Will was out of his cabin and the three vous were off to go make some posters.

"I was thinking we should go minimalist with the signs we want to put all over camp and have more information on the posters. We could also have all the head counsellors take one and put it in their cabin as well as the bulletin board," Jason suggested once they were all settled down on the floor of the Zeus cabin.

"Yeah. The signs could be like "love is love" with the rainbow flag in the shape of a heart while the posters give more information about the community and could direct you to a brochure that would have even more information." Will agreed. "You don't really need to be an artist to create this but I'm happy to help."

"Well I have terrible hand writing so I would be able to write anything," Leo admitted.

Will winced, "So do I."

"I'll write the words out," Jason decided.

"Cool. What would we do without our non dyslexic friend?" Leo joked which caused a laugh out of Will.

"That's all their good for," Will said with another small laugh.

"Hey!" Jason called out, not actually offended.

Together the three of them continued to work. Jason began on writing out what the poster would say, while Will drew, and Leo scribbled down words that would later be rewritten by Jason and turned into a brochure.

Leo knew that if he was gonna write about how to know if you're gay than he would also probably have to come out to Will and Jason. But that was a problem for future Leo. He hadn't told anyone. It's not that he was ashamed, he just couldn't properly accept himself. It was hard growing up in foster care. Sometime families were happy and would actively accept the LGBTQ+ while others were rather loud about their negative opinions.

An hour or two had flown by and the Leo was done the words that would be put on the brochure. Will had finished ages ago as his task wasn't very demanding so he went on to draw Leo as he worked on writing.

"I think I'm done," Leo stated while handing over his chicken scratch to Will to read.

"This is really good. How did you know what to write?" Will asked after silently reading it for a few minutes.

"When you have to spend long hours at a social workers office with limited reading options you tend to learn a lot," Leo stated a non-lie but not the full truth. "I may have internalized a thing or two."

"More like an entire novel's worth of information," Will responded.

"Hand it over," Jason asked while reaching for the paper.

"Man, Leo. You really know how to write even if it's borderline illegible." Jason complimented.

"Again I just internalized my brochure selection at the offices I went to," Leo repeated.

"We should get food. Because I know you haven't eaten and it's already half passed eleven." Jason stood up.

"It's that late?" Leo was dumbstruck as he grabbed Jason's hand to pull himself of the floor.