•|3|• Step brothers..

"What happened Y/N, what are you looking at?" Shuhua asked Y/N as she was just standing their looking at the i-d card. 

"Whose id is that?" Shuhua Asked Y/N before taking it from her hand. 

"Oh no..." Shuhua said with wide eyes of shock. 

"You can't give it back to him! just keep it where you found it" Shuhua warned Y/N.

"But that would be rude..." Y/N trailed off. 

Y/N was contemplating between giving it to Taehyung herself, or just keep it where she found it. 

"I'll give it to him myself"  Y/N declared. 

"Are you crazy?!" Shuhua whisper shouted at her because of everyone around.

"Calm down, it's just giving him his own ID, it's not like I am walking into a lion's den. How scary can it be?" 

"Very scary" Shuhua said. 

"Not helping!" Y/N yelled at her friend.

Y/N decided to return it after the classes were finished. 

But. 

After the classes were finished she could not find BTS anywhere around the campus. She asked few students passing by but they said that they had already left the campus. 

Y/N decided to  return it the next day, it relaxed her a little that she didn't have to encounter them today. 

She opened the door to her apartment. She was surprised to see her mother at the house already sitting on the couch. 

"Mom..?" Y/N asked as her mother looked up. 

"Oh hey sweetie, come on freshen up quickly" Soojin told her daughter. 

Y/N looked at her mother in pure confusion for five good seconds. 

"Did you forget? We are going to my boyfriend's house" Soojin reminded her daughter. 

"oh...." Y/N said making an 'o' face. 

"Now come on, get ready. Their house is a little far so we need to go fast" Soojin told her daughter as Y/N nodded her head and headed towards her room. 

Y/N entered her room and placed her school bag on her desk. She entered the bathroom and washed her face with face wash and then wiped it with towel. She went to her closet and picked a nice dress, it was a dress which was a light skin colored with floral pattern which came till her knee. 

Y/N loved that dress, her mother bought it for her. 

She made a high pony tail with her hair and added a white colored ribbon to her hair to make it look cute. She applied some cream and powder to  her face ending it by applying lip balm on her lips.