•|10|• hang out

Kwon Minji was walking in the hallways bunking her class

She does it often and the Teachers don't complain since she is the daughter of the principle.

Suddenly someone held her hair harshly making her scream a little in pain. Before she could see who it was, that person started dragging her to an empty classroom.

The person opened the door of the classroom and shut it harshly after shoving her inside.

"J..Jimin sunbaenim.." Minji stuttered looking at him with fear in her eyes.

"What did you tell Y/N?" Jimin asked her with his cold voice.

"No..Nothing.. I..I didn't-" Minji stuttered but got cut off.

"I don't like when someone lies" Jimin shouted at the trembling girl in front of him.

"I.. I just asked to.. be her.. her friend!" Minji tried to make up a lie.

Jimin held her hair again and pulled it a bit making it more painful.

"Truth! I want the Truth!" Jimin growled glaring at her.

"I asked her.. about her re..relation with you" Minji tried to say through her pain and fear.

She never thought he would come at her like this.

Jimin harshly let go off her and walked towards her a little towering her.

"Listen carefully! If I ever see you near her again.. It won't be good for you!" Jimin warned her.

She nodded not being able to speak anything because of her fear.

"Words!" He shouted again causing her to flinch.

"Ye...yes." Minji stuttered.

Jimin nodded his head.

"Go" He ordered her with his cold voice as she quickly opened the door exiting the classroom.

Jimin smirked at her disappearing figure.

He watched everything that happened in the library the previous day, but decided to confront Minji today as he didn't want Y/N to see this.

He felt relived that he witnessed everything because he knew Y/N won't tell him anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji made quick steps towards the girls washroom.

She felt anger rising in her. She stood in front of the mirror.

Her hair was messed up, there were dry tears around her cheeks which washed off all her make up , her eyes showed anger.

Never in her life she thought she'd be embarrassed in front of her crush like that. He acted like that just because of that kid? Why does he care so much about her? What is she to him?