•|6|• The day of moving in.

Y/N woke up, it was Saturday and the day when they would move into the Kims' mansion

Y/N didn't want this to happen. Aside from Jin or Jimin, the rest of the boys made it clear they didn't want her near them. And she wanted the same thing. She didn't want to imagine their faces when they saw her. They would be shooting glares at her, as if killing her through their eyes.

On the other hand Soojin was as excited as ever. She was oblivious of the fact that the boys wanted nothing to do with them. Even if they were pretty irritated by their presence the boys put on a fake smile in front of Soojin making her believe that they could be a happy family in the future.

Little did she know that some of the boys were already secretly planning about cancelling this wedding and kicking the two females out of their life.

As Y/N got to the kitchen for her breakfast after getting ready, she saw her mother happily talking on her phone, probably with her boyfriend.

Just as Soojin saw her, she quickly said 'goodbye' to her boyfriend keeping her phone aside.

"Good morning sweetie! Here I made your favorite. Did you wash your hands?" Soojin asked serving Y/N breakfast.

"Yeah." Y/N replied sitting down on the table.

"Are you excited for today?!" Soojin asked sounding very happy.

Hearing Soojin's happiness in her tone, Y/N didn't want to ruin the mood so she put on a fake smile.

"Yeah mom! When are we going?" Y/N asked trying to sound happy.

"You are still nervous aren't you?" Soojin asked giving Y/N a knowing smile.

Y/N dropped her fake smile.

"I am sorry mom.. it's just.. this is so sudden.." Y/N said looking down.

"I know love! But you have a right to be upset, I'm your mom you don't need to fake your happiness for me. If you don't like it there we can always come back here!" Soojin said.

Soojin was actually genuine. Yes she loved Hyunseok so much, but nothing comes in front of her daughter's happiness.

Y/N smiled before giving her mom a peck on the cheek.

"Love you mom" Y/N said before digging in her breakfast.

"Love you too." Soojin said eating her food as well.

After eating they both packed every necessary stuff they needed. It were just clothing and some other important things. Since they weren't selling this house they could just keep the items they won't be needing at this house.

Y/N entered her room, she started packing her clothes, her school items, her other belongings in separate bags. Lastly she starting packing all the photo frames in a separate bag. Reaching the last photo frame, she caressed it with sad eyes.