•|5|• Move in... with them..?!

Y/N stared at him, saying nothing

"Is it really hard for you to believe me?" Jin said looking at her.

Y/N didn't say anything, not knowing what to say.

"Ok fine. I know it will take long for you to accept this. But I hope we can get along." Jin said holding out his hand for a handshake.

Y/N hesitantly shook his hand. She was confused about her feelings. Should she trust him? Is it one of their pranks?

At the same time she felt happy to see that not all of them are at the idea of kicking off her and her mother from their lives.

Not that she wanted to be a part of their lives, she never asked to be related with them anyways, she just thought of her mother. Her mother is a strong woman, she single handedly raised her, dealt with her and never complaint.

She didn't deserve to be separated with the one thing in her life which is not related to her daughter. That's what Y/N thought. Not that Soojin would ever have a problem with her daughter, but Y/N wanted her mother to be with the one who she loves. She was just a kid but understood how much her mother loved her boyfriend.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Jin asked.

"Nothing" Y/N replied in a timid voice.

Jin understood that she was still not fully comfortable with him.

"Well, you should go to your home kid, it's getting late" Jin said.

"I am not a kid" Y/N mumbled enough for him to hear as she got up.

"Sure.. Bye" Jin said as he saw her getting her bicycle.

"Bye... Oppa" Y/N said as she took off quickly before he could breath a word.

Jin was shocked by the word used by the little girl to describe him. He sat froze for few seconds before his face broke into a smile. A genuine smile. Something that was rare for him.

'Oppa?.. Never thought I would hear that' Jin thought as he chuckled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you wanna eat love?" Soojin asked her daughter who was looking at her I-Pad sitting on the chair.

"Anything is fine mum" Y/N said to her mother before putting her attention to the video in her I-Pad.

"Do you wanna eat out? At our favorite restaurant?" Soojin asked her daughter who looked at her with stars in her eyes.

"Let's go!" Y/N said putting her I-Pad aside and jumping up.

"Ok get ready!" Soojin said laughing at her daughter's childishness.

They both got ready and went to their car heading towards their favorite restaurant.