•|13|• A mess.

By the time Y/N and Soojin reached the hotel room, it was night time

By the time Y/N and Soojin reached the hotel room, it was night time. They settled their stuff inside the room, and headed down to eat dinner. 

They got a plate full of different dishes and enjoyed the delicious food. 

"It's been so long we hung out like this, the two of us" Soojin said as she took a bite of her food. 

"I'm sorry honey, I have not been giving you much time recently." Soojin continued. 

"That's not true mom! You are already doing more than enough for me" Y/N said smiling at her mom. 

"I hope you are doing good at this new house, I know this is not easy for you.. We can always move back to our old home if you want, don't hesitate to ask me okay?" Soojin told her daughter who just smiled at her.

She was absolutely not doing good at the new house. 

Some people are welcoming but some just want to kick her out of their house while some completely ignore her existence. 

Being treated like this by people who live with her under the same roof made her really uncomfortable.

But she wasn't going to tell her mother any of that, she felt that it was unfair for her, she knew how much she loved Mr.Kim, she didn't want her mother to be sad, she had raised her as a single mom since the starting and had made so many sacrifices for her. 

She can at least put up with the people in that house.. 

Right..?

She herself didn't know how long she can keep up with the people in that house. 

As much as she liked Jimin's, Yoongi's and Jin's company, the other people in that house really scare her, she always gets nervous in their presence. The stories she heard from her classmates about them didn't help at all. 

She was hoping for nothing bad in future. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Soojin and Y/N had eaten breakfast, Soojin wanted to show Y/N a very famous Art gallery in the area, her father used to take her there for dates, so she knew the area very well. 

Y/N looked around and took pictures of stuff she found interesting. After sometime they had lunch and visited a mall nearby to do some shopping. 

Y/N got a little interest in video games thanks to Jimin, so her mom got a Nintendo switch for her, she never had one of her own so she was excited to use it. It was white and light pink in color and looked very cute, they also bought matching Joycons and cute button caps.

It was her first time getting something like this, usually she would just buy clothes or stationery. 

She even bought some accessories for Jimin as she knew he also had one.