Friend or Woe

A/N Hey look another chapter. I was struggling with this one, why? I don't know, but I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading
*POOF*

Well, this is fun... Bag over my head, not being able to see anything and my lord, whoever tied this rope needs to chill out with the amount of strength, they're cutting of my circulation.

Oh, wait a minute, I can play a little game. Let's see if I can get the role for kidnapped victim.

"Please, whoever you are, don't hurt me. I can give you money, I have loads of it. Please, don't kill me!" I said franticly faking tears and being scared.

I felt the bag being removed from my head and screamed at the reveal of our kidnappers.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" The mysterious figure said.

"Please, let us go. We won't tell anyone!" I screamed still faking the tears

"You can take the mask off, Bianca." Wednesday said while glaring at Bianca and they proceeded to take of their hoods and masks.

"You think I got the part for kidnapped victim?" I said looking over to Wednesday who rolled her eyes at me.

"Wait, I preferred you with it on." Wednesday said making me laugh.

"My lord Wednesday, You didn't have to murder her like that" as I continued to laugh.

"How did you get down here?" Xavier asking us, well, mostly Wednesday.

"Rowan showed me."

"Left pocket." As she gestured to her left pocket making Xavier grab the piece of paper.

"We tracked the watermark to the Poe statue."

"Then we solved the riddle." Explained Wednesday.

"Wait, there's a riddle?"
"I thought we just snapped twice." Kent said

"My lord, did I electrocute you so hard that you left your brains behind" Making Kent glare at me.

"The Nightshades are an elite social club."

"Emphasis on elite." Bianca said trying to make a point.

"We have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny-dip." Yoko said

"And Yoko's an amateur mixologist." Divina followed up after Yoko.

"Yeah okay, we get it. You guys like partying, moving on" I said starting to get frustrated.

"Last I heard, the Nightshades had been disbanded." Wednesday said

"Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Xavier explaining the reason why.

"But we have a lot of wealthy alumni, so Weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves." Yoko said

"Someone like Rowan?" Wednesday suggested.

"We booted that loser last semester." Bianca stated.

"Question is, what are we gonna do with the two of you?"

"Only members are allowed in this library." Bianca said wondering what to do with us.

"I say we invite her to pledge."
"She is a legacy." Xavier suggested obviously ignoring my existence.

"After the crap she pulled in the Poe Cup, there's no way in hell."

"We talk about not making waves? She's a tsunami. And don't get me started on him" Bianca said clearly frustrated at losing.