A Murder of Woes

A/N: Hello good friends, here we are again, just so you know, I sort of forgot to finish this chapter when I was making it a few weeks back, whoops 😅 but I've managed to do some big brain moves and finished it pretty quickly. I'm not going to lie, I'm still quite rusty when it comes to the writing part, at least that's what I think personally.

Also, I think I'm going to check my other chapters on errors involving grammar, for I did see a few of them where it was a bit of a yikes moment.. Oh lord, that's going to be some cringe reading the first chapter, the start of my writing career.

Also Also, for some reason Wattpad is saying that the chapter has 6650 words or so, but Microsoft Word says a total of 6946, hopefully it's nothing, but I did notice that for some odd reason Wattpad didn't want to copy the last line from the current chapter into here, I hope it didn't do that with any other sentences, if so, I won't be very happy with that, if there are any broken sentences that don't make any sense, do tell me.

Anyway, it does make me happy that people are enjoying this story, honestly, I never expected it, but I think that's enough of my ramblings, stay hydrated, stay safe and remember, be nice to people.

You know, I like forests, the sight of nature always reminds me of how beautiful nature can be, well, unless you use a certain type of tree that eventually start killing everyone, then you're dealing with something that's a bit of a hassle. Read about it once in one of the database logs, a forest and a library.

Our little monster sure is taking his sweet time getting here, I thought a message from Wednesday would've made him drop everything and sprint to the location.

A few more minutes passed by and I saw that it approached, Good, I was starting to get tired of waiting.

"Thing gave me your note." Tyler said as he approached Wednesday.

"I was surprised you wanted to see me again after you ran out the other night. So, uh, is this a date?" Tyler asked a bit confused.

"It's a surprise." Wednesday said as Tyler approached her, only for Wednesday to move out of the way.

"When I came to Nevermore, romance was the last thing on my mind, but when you kissed me, you opened my eyes and suddenly it all made sense. Xavier warned me about you, but I didn't listen." Wednesday said.

"Ironic now, huh?" Tyler said.

"Ironic would've been framing Xavier for murder while the real Hyde helped me put him away." Wednesday said.

"Wait... you don't think..." Tyler said.

"I don't think. I know."

"Kinbott probably discovered your secret during one of your sessions, so she unlocked you. Why'd you kill her? I thought Hydes were typically loyal to their masters." Wednesday asked

"Wednesday, this is nuts." Tyler said

"On Outreach Day, I told you Y/N and I were visiting the old meeting house."

"Did Kinbott send you to spy on us?"

"I have to hand it to you, Tyler. You had us all fooled at the Gates mansion, that was a masterstroke of misdirection." Wednesday said

"Okay, stop. Do you know how insane you sound right now? I'm not a monster." Tyler said in a pleading tone.

"A... And if you really thought that I was, why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone?"

"Who said I was alone?" Wednesday said as Bianca, Kent, Yoko, Divina and Ajax appeared from the pillars.

"There's only one person that you failed to fool" Wednesday said making Tyler respond nervously.