Woe and Time Chapter 10

Helloooo!! I'm still alive, I've just been a bit lazy and got side tracked with different games, oh and the autism decided to overload on life things, so that was fun, also also, still have a bit of a case called Writers Block, ironic right, the writer blok got writers block.

I might make another book for the various things people have said under the pages of the book (Yes, I do read them), so keep an eye out for that, I might just need a change of pace, possibly, perhaps, anyway, I've started this draft all the way back in August, so progress was slow on this and I'm still not very sure if I'm happy with the end result... Eh, you're your own worst critic I guess. (Probably butchered that saying but oh well)

Remember, be kind to people, take care of yourself and the people around you and never be afraid to ask for help, we can only do so much alone.

Well then, see you in a year. (Not really XD, I'll try and see if I can create something soon)

Yes, I know, the title is very basic, but I'm absolutely horrible with thinking of names XD

(Not Proofread, something I really should do)

"Okay, this should be smooth sailing from here on" I said, but of course the world had something else to say about that, for as soon as those words left my mouth, the alarm bells started to echo through the interior and soon after both Wednesday and me were thrown to the floor as the TARDIS started to spin out of control through the vortex.

"There's no need to panic, I've got this perfectly under control" as more sparks started to appear from the console, making me sigh in defeat. "I really should just be quiet, okay change of plans, emergency landing" as I boosted the defences to the outer shell in the hopes that I can negate any further damage.

"I really hope I'm not going to blow up the Eye of Harmony, I really can't be bothered with that now" as I decreased the throttle and prepared the handbrake for the emergency landing, as a thud sound soon followed.

"Wednesday? You alive?" I asked as I moved towards the monitor to check up on any damage.

"I'm fine, you need to dust the lower floor" she said as she removed some remaining dust from her clothes. "What happened?" she asked as she walked towards me.

"Well, we hit some rubble and got thrown about in the vortex, nothing major, thankfully," I said with a relieved sigh, but Wednesday being Wednesday wasn't one to be fooled too easily.

"What aren't you telling me?" she said glaring at me for information.

"You want the good news or the bad news first?" I asked her only to be answered with silence. "Okay, bad news it is then, we're out of fuel, it appears the emergency landing dumped the fuel reserves, so we're going to have to wait sometime depending on where we are it could take an hour, or it could take a whole day, luckily nothing else got damaged, so there's some good news." As I turned on the scanner to see what's waiting for us outside.

"Hmmm, how strange, something is jamming the scanner" as I tried to get a signal on the monitor, but sadly I had no such luck. "Guess we'll have to do this the old fashioned way" as I activated the protocol to refuel the TARDIS "Activating the TARDIS cloaking device just in case" I said as I pulled the lever to engage the cloaking device.

"Come on Addams, let's see what fun we got waiting outside those doors" I said as I opened the doors for her.

"Such a gentleman" Wednesday said moving past me.

"I try to be" I said, only to realize that she was probably being sarcastic. "That was sarcasm wasn't it?" I said once again being answered by her silence, as I followed behind her, closing the doors.