Preface

When I first began writing this book, I had no idea how much of a fascination I would develop with the topic of zombies. What started as a simple idea for a horror novel quickly turned into a deep dive into the history, culture, and science of the undead.

The purpose of this book is to explore the many different interpretations of zombies in popular culture and to examine the science behind the possibility of a zombie outbreak. From the hit TV show "The Walking Dead" and the video game series "The Last of Us". I've analyzed a variety of sources and also included my personal thoughts and theories about the subject.

I would like to thank my friends and family as readers for their invaluable feedback and suggestions throughout the writing process. I am also grateful to all of the science researched in topics such as virology, psychology, and philosophy who kindly shared their knowledge publicly for me to research.

I hope that this book will be both entertaining and informative for fans of the zombie genre, as well as anyone who is curious about the science behind the undead.

This is the first book that I have worked on that I am sharing with the world.

Thank you for taking the time to read my book.

L.B. Honest